Looking for copies of my films, can anyone help?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
snowman

Re: Looking for copies of my films, can anyone help?

Post by snowman »

what are you attracted to in a man Sam?
missbond

Post by missbond »

Nope, I CANNOT stand men with muscle definition, I am not attracted to anyone who looks like that, I find it a total turn off. I would not be interested in someone who looks like they spend all their free time in the gym, nor do I like men who wax or shave their chest.

I like REAL men, with thick, hairy chests, no muscle definition, maybe a bit of a belly/soft round the edges, less than six foot tall with nice eyes and smile :)
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

Sam

A lot of women I've met (and yes this is a generalisation) have complained about not meeting a nice guy then you ask them what they are looking for and you get :-

- Looks good
- Has a well paid job
- Own house
- Nice car
- etc

Me, I like to think I dress well but am I tall / etc; no - but I'm more understanding than 95% of the people I know especially men.

HH

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)
tilthyfosser

Post by tilthyfosser »

missbond - you've just described me! Give me a call! ;-)

Seriously, it saddens me that you have had regrets - please don't! It's seven years ago - if a man can't get his head around seven years ago, he isn't right anyway. You have to be proud of what you did - you harmed no-one, stole from anyone or done anything other than 'have sex'.

When you find Mr Right, you'll be accepted for you and your past - enjoy it when it happens.
thealtruist

Post by thealtruist »

I agree. They say it's personality what counts but I'm an ugly bastard so no girl will get to know me first to find out what my personality's like.
myson

Well, I'll be blowed,

Post by myson »

missbond wrote:

"I like REAL men, with thick, hairy chests, no muscle definition, maybe a bit of a belly/soft round the edges, less than six foot tall with nice eyes and smile :)"

Well, I'll be blowed (at least I hope I will !grin!).
You have described me to a T there missbond (with the exception that I'm an old, ugly bugger !laugh!).

At least that means that us "normal, everyday" guys have some chance with you stunning ladies !thumbsup!.

Myson
!oldie!

young dracula

Post by young dracula »

i have a copy of english milfs in stockings and you would be more than welcome to have this
Bodi

Here are some links

Post by Bodi »

I Only Love Slippery Sluts which we did along with Aussie Ben.

Hot Cinders

Also one of your first.

missbond

Post by missbond »

Young dracula - Many thanks for the offer.. Can you email me at sarahinmanchester@hotmail.co.uk please.

If anyone knows where to get hold of a copy of Killergram's On A Dogging Mission that I was in, or Don't Kiss Me Just Fuck Me 2 please give me a shout.

Thanks again to Zorro for the very generous gift of three dvds, and to the people who have taken time to post links to clips.

Most of all, thank you for the nice messages and good wishes, it really means a lot to me. You have all been very kind.

Lots of love xxx
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I bet you get all excited seeing Bob Hoskins on those BT adverts then !laugh!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples