Fiona Cooper Helen

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Bill Malone

Re: Fiona Cooper Helen

Post by Bill Malone »

That's a lot of information, thank you.
An awful lot.
Perhaps, too much?

Any particular reason you're on here? Venting a spleen, just curious if people still remember you? You understand, what with Phil Sutiffe himself pretending to be someone he isn't (and her imaginary daughter) on and off over the last 35 years, we have to take your posts with a hefty bucket of salt as you could be someone pretending to be Helen - you could even be Phil Sutcliffe himself. Which I wouldn't put past him! :)

Otherwise, welcome to BGAFD.

-----

Bill
Malone
Still fancies Jirina
''Best bum in the world.''
Karl, OEJ's 'Hard Days at the Orifice'.)
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Now now Bill or should I call you Laura S
or would you prefer Jirina M...lol

As far as I can tell Mr Sutcliffe has always give this place a wide berth at least with regards to ever posting in response

The long time bgafd member Chairman Miaow / Marcus Allen who supplied him with the models said very clearly he paid the best and thats why they came like moths to a flame regardless of the stories.

All the horror stories arent limited to PS but I've always assumed hes become like a lightning rod more because of his incarceration than his on set behaviour.

His partner that broke away and formed Spirit wasnt exactly known for being a guardian angel

What the truth really is interests me not because its all been said
As has been said a few times too much disclosure or innuendo that cant be backed up by anything but by 3rd party hearsay will be met with deletions for legal reasons if I recall correctly going back awhile.

The VEF posting of his awful CSB freebie series tells me pretty clearly there were 3 types of models he used...those that dont fuck anyone regardless of the price on offer,those that dont care because this one is paying the best and those who are naive and this is their first gig.
Bill Malone

Post by Bill Malone »

If I was Laura or Jirina, I'd never get out of bed...

I'm sure Helen understands my (if not everyone else's) doubts. I think Mr Sutcliffe's story is crying out for a movie to be made about him, he's much more intriguing than David Sullivan who's life story is being made...though I imagine it would be more like Saw than People vs Larry Flint.

-----

Bill
Malone
Still fancies Jirina
Bill Malone

Post by Bill Malone »

I, of course, meant Paul Raymond, not David Sullivan. Not that they're the same person in my mind or anything...

-----

Bill
Malone
Still fancies Jirina
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

I dont think a film about Sullivan would be without interest.
FCHelen

Post by FCHelen »

Hi Bill

I understand that you'd be sceptical regarding my identity. I was though one of the few girls whose real name was used. It only became a problem for me when I was getting recognised in Halifax.

I'm not here to vent my spleen, just to give a little more insight into someone you're all clearly interested in. I can be as frank as I like here without fear of recriminations. And this type of writing is very cathartic. My therapist advised me to write everything down so here seems to be as good a place as any. Friends have been telling me for years that I have the makings of a book here. I'll type things I remeber as & when they come to me. It's all jumbled up though so unless you have specific questions, it'll be a bit disjointed sometimes.

The girls name he used for the Pic fraud was Anne Barker. She was one of his first 'models' though I don't think she got paid. She was another girlfriend although before my time, as was the original girl whose pic was the first 'Fiona Cooper'. For the pic fraud he used a mail box service in London and the replies came up weekly to us. I was amazed by the number of men taken in by it. There were hundreds of envelopes with money in. One day though, there was one that had been carefully doctored and if it had been opened by hand, the person doing it would have had their fingers cut up by Wilkinson Sword razor blades selotaped tothe inside. Apparently that happened every six months or so. PJS wasn't surprised & it was then that I realised why he ALWAYS used a letter opener.

He once paid an artist to do some paintings based on pics to create a calendar. I had a copy of the one done of me but no-where to display it. Once I had a daughter of my own you don't really want to have to explain why a much younger, slimmer mummy is semi-naked in a picture. I don't know if the calendar was ever made or marketed. Perhaps some of you out there can enlighten me on that one.

H

xxx
penman

Post by penman »

A fascinating story Helen.
Using google image on the name Giselle Sutcliffe brings up many pictures of the war weekends, more so than using Phil Sutcliffe. Also a nice pen portrait of their activities and interests including gardening. No mention of their occupations though!
In the late 80s didn't he have a studio on the main road in Sowerby Bridge? For a time it was advertised for hire in the photo magazines. The building is now empty.

Jonone

Post by Jonone »

Who could play him as a young man ? Jamie Cullum ?
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Very interesting thread and posts.

One thing - I never thought I see the name Kenny Carter in this forum?

"It's action all the way at the Shay" - happy days :)
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Hi Helen and welcome

I take it then as guessed previously that Fiona and Chloe are fictitious

The girl in the film below is supposedly Fiona's daughter lol

What always amazes me is some of the girls that have been through there(big names) but it's the others who seemed to have done some modelling for him and then just disappeared.

Whether they decided it wasn't for them (although many looked at ease in front of the camera and appeared to be enjoying it) or whether the get put off for some reason.