tammy oldham h/c

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
m100

Re: tammy oldham h/c

Post by m100 »

please god yes!
m100

Post by m100 »

so in other words it'll be shown on babestation 'extreme' butchered into a softcore version?
mark cremona

Post by mark cremona »

I will be shooting it in a softcore format and a Hardcore format, what is done with it is up to Tammy. She did make mention that she is having her new website built at this moment and wanted to reserve her H/C content for this, for the Softcore content, yes, I imagine it will go to BS Xtreme, but that is by no means confirmed at this time.

babestationx.tv
babestationxtremeblog.com
latexotica.com
Scot

Post by Scot »

Having seen a few of Pascal`s scenes, i must say that he`ll give Tammy the shag of her life.
rebelrebel

Post by rebelrebel »

dont know about that but I seem to remember that there is some good stuff of her on Kat Varga's website
m100

Post by m100 »

I'd love to know how much money the girls actually make from these websites which are obviously cellcast/babestation set up and also where some of the content comes from. Hence the hardcore versions of babestation 'extreme' shows appearing on the likes of lolly, camilla, ree's sites.
mark cremona

Post by mark cremona »

Hello Mr m100 :-)

the girls get fifty percent of the revenue from their cellcast/babestation websites that we set up and I and my associate Sam make 99 percent of the content for them, for which they do not pay for nor the hosting, building or updating as we have a team of people who do that which is what our fifty percent split with them covers. (occasionally some will contribute their own content which we always welcome)

All BS Xtreme content is shot as hardcore and softcore as routine.

I hope that answers your questions ;-)

babestationx.tv
babestationxtremeblog.com
latexotica.com
we8derby

Post by we8derby »

seen tammy on nottingham train station today looking very bangtidy!
Dace

Post by Dace »

"very bangtidy" ?
corona

Post by corona »

She's often on UK Babe Channels. Is that located near Nottingham, as I alsways assumes it was in London ?