Fiona Cooper - Another Sob Story

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sam12345

Re: Fiona Cooper - Another Sob Story

Post by sam12345 »

Is that true, KazB? I guess it shouldn't matter who his relatives might be, but if the other stuff posted by Trumpton is true, then why haven't his contuining activities been reported to probation officers or the police?
rgb

Post by rgb »

Some girls go back several times. I know this for sure, at least in one particular case, because I used to cash his cheques for a girl who didn't have a bank account.
They either can't stand him, or just treat it professionally and take his money.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Kaz you did two dvds for him and lovely they are

Was that from one shoot or from two visits?
davyboy

Post by davyboy »

I fell for the whole ' Fiona Cooper' and ' Chloe' front for years until I got information on this board about who it really is. He used to put on his videos "Where else is there to go" which exactly is where everyone has went to, the internet. As others have commented it's just the same stuff again and again, same scenery as well which you get sick of seeing. I've also heard that he's a millionaire ! Also that he is Peter Sutcliffe 's brother AKA 'The Yorkshire Ripper'.
KazB

Post by KazB »

2 visits. I had a heads up in advance and am good at dispelling unwanted rapyness so had no major problems other than a lot of fuss about my partner not being able to park anywhere near the venue as 'it would interfere with the shoot'!

I have been told much worse accounts from other models, but as I wasn't there it's not my place to comment.

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

I've got both your visits Kaz

Very nice

Although at no point would your partners' car have got in the way of either from what i remember LOL.

I've heard stories of him touching himself and not allowing girls to go for a ciggie break etc (only stories i add).

Perhaps he likes being the dominant one and as he pays good money thinks he's in the box seat.

Big Ears Pix

Post by Big Ears Pix »

I have met a fair few models who have worked with FC. Some say the shoot was with a women, others say the man himself turned up. Some say they had no problems, others say it was really creepy. Some did more than one shoot even after they had said they didn't feel safe. Fee was ?500 unless they went via an agent who obviously took their cut.
Phil Sutcliffe related to the Yorkshire Ripper? Very unlikely. If it was true it would have come up in the press reporting of the 2 convictions mentioned by Mr Trumpton above.

Big Ears
jj

Post by jj »

For the umpteenth time : -)
I, too, think that if the 'family connection' was anything other than speculation
it would have been mentioned in reports such as the above.

On a more bizarre note, I wonder if his is the same "Throstle Nest Farm" that
featured in "Last of the Summer Wine"? And if so, is its owner's chequered history
mentioned in the tourist bumf?

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
davyboy

Post by davyboy »

The 'Family Fun' thing is too close to the knuckle for my likening and makes you wonder if that's where is real inclinations are.