Sunday Sport girls going live

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jamesr

Re: Sunday Sport girls going live

Post by jamesr »

If I'm totally honest, I quite like some of the more extreme stuff but IMO, the general rule appears to be that the filthier a girl is, the more likely it is that her looks become less important. Tanya Tate, Michelle B, Lolly, Michelle Thorne, Angel & a few others still qualify in every category however.

I think it's vital there is a medium for us all and that includes those 90's girls who still have it. Pleased to see that at least a couple of other forumites appreciate that too.

JamesR
wolfe tone

Post by wolfe tone »

I do like watching the girls from the 90s in their private videos such as stacey owen,tracey gibb ,sharon kane etc getting gangbanged though...

Can yo please tell me where I can get hold of video of Sharon (the British one) in hc action? I have tried for years to find this.

Many thanks

countb

Post by countb »

very cute girl called Eva Wyrnal in todays Sport.Innocent looking but very sexy.
Also hadnt realised what tremendous legs Hannah Claydon has.

fighting hard but fighting fair
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

anyone got a link for the site?
jamesr

Post by jamesr »

Sorry Wolfe Tone, I've no idea.

JamesR