Killergram changes?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
heavyscot

Killergram changes?

Post by heavyscot »

I remember a while back (earlier this year) there was talk of Killergram making a few changes to the website, content, including releasing Behind The Scenes material.

Just wondering if this is still being planned by Killergram?

Cheers
Anjali Kara

Re: Killergram changes?

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Scott
Thanks for the interest.
It's safe to say that we are currently developing a series of major site additions that I'm sure that you will enjoy.
I'm not going to give spill the beans on everything but when Version 2 of the KG site is up and running you will have;
1) HD movies as an option (On every scene shot in the last 4 years)
2) A very elegant user interface.
3) Behind the scenes that will include lots of additional scenes, interviews and material.
4) As you may know we also work out of Europe with Daring Media from Holland and there will lots of interesting additions there as well. (including feature movies and niche series style productions.
These are just a few of the new goodies that our loyal customers will get to experience:)
In short it will be a huge upgrade to the current service. However we will still be updating the site each and every day (as we have done from it's launch date).
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

Anjali

Do you have a time line of when this will happen?
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

that's what i've been waiting for,behind the scenes especially skyler's scenes.....thanks anjali....take care..

i can but dream...jinky..
Anjali Kara

Post by Anjali Kara »

Hi Twingo
I'm not going to announce an actual date ATM.
However, it's safe to say that V2 of the KG site will be released this year :)
ANJALI XXX

<http://www.killergram.com>
rexwantinsex

Post by rexwantinsex »

just a question...... are Skylar McKay and Tia Layne no longer working?? I'd love to see some more from both of them (especially a creampie scene from Skylar!)
thephoenix

Post by thephoenix »

id love to see POV scenes and more anal but POV is a must as id love to see delta white in a POV scene