Lucy Zara B/G??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
lolzomgirl

Lucy Zara B/G??

Post by lolzomgirl »

According to her adultwork profile she is willing to do both B/G and anal, she updates regularly on twitter too so this is not a fake. Why hasnt she been snapped up to do both?!
Bravo

Re: Lucy Zara B/G??

Post by Bravo »

She's already done it on her clipsforsale site, sadly I haven't seen the actual videos yet but it is on my Christmas list.
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

link?
satch9

Post by satch9 »

derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

Cool, but have you seen the video in question? That description could mean it's a dildo. No actual preview pic anywhere to be found on the clips for sale or on the web of this BG thing with her.
we8derby

Post by we8derby »

cant find her on adultwork
hardcock

Post by hardcock »

try mistress lucy zara
joebananas

Post by joebananas »

I can confirm that there are 2 Lucy Zara b/g clips, they were on a site called nylonsonly but it doesn't appear to be there anymore. One is a blowjob, there is about 18 mins of fingering/dildo action first and I thought it wasn't going to happen but when she does get down to the Bj,the guy lasts about 20 seconds before he loses it and spunks in her face. The second one he fucks her, again big build up and he doesn't last long!thoroughly enjoyable to watch though and I recommend you purchase the clips
hardcock

Post by hardcock »

i dont think i would last long either !!!
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

Sounds mesmerizing. Where can the clips be bought and what are the titles of each?