best place for boob job - where to go?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
pj

best place for boob job - where to go?

Post by pj »

A model has asked me for best place for a boob job. Lowest cost, but best quality job too, not a backjard job with a pump.

She's in southern ireland, but could travel to uk. Not sure if anywhere in North does it. She is size b or small c and wants to go dd, but she is petite as well.

If any of the ladies have had a fab boob job done , can you link me to any fantastic surgeons etc that do it and I'll pass the links on.

Thanks,.

Pj
Diggler69

Re: best place for boob job - where to go?

Post by Diggler69 »

"Lowest cost, but best quality job too"
Isn't that an oxymoron!
A reputable(more expensive,experienced, etc) sugeon will also give good advice ie: sorry but that enlargement is too big i won't do it! going for the cheapest price will probably get someone less ethical. Sorry to say this but rather than doing research from reputable sources eg NHS etc she has asked someone you who obviously has no knowledge. All surgery has the risk of serious consequences so deserves serious consideration
Diggler69

Post by Diggler69 »

Sadly low IQ is the obvious answer
MelodyChase

Post by MelodyChase »

Wellness Klineik in Belgium is where I and one of my friends had theirs done.
The care is well above the care you get here in the UK and thats from experience of having had a minor surgery in the UK sector Harley medical to be more precise.

Not only was the cost lower but the overall experience was a hell of a lot easier and more professional, I cant rate them highly enough. I had my stitches (or staples to be more precise) taken out by my GP surgery over here without any question or problems and the nurse said it was the best breast job she had ever seen and even got another nurse to come in and have a peek.

My friend who also had her done there but years before me, recently had a baby and had problems with one of her breasts after much messing about by the NHS and after a scan they told her that the implant had leaked, they wouldnt fix it for her here so she contacted the belgium kliniek who told her to come straight away, they removed the implant which incidentally had NOT leaked, it was a blocked milk duct that was causing the swelling (so much for the NHS) and they replaced both implants and didnt charge her a penny. Hows that for awesome service, I bet you wouldnt get that treatment privately here, no way...they would charge you for putting them back in.

anyway 2 stories from this clinic, if I was having anymore surgery this is where I would go.

Melodyx

jamesr

Post by jamesr »

Well said Melody. At the bloke has now got a reasonable answer rather than one from idiots who prey on emails looking for an opportunity to be disparaging.

Expensive boob jobs don't neccessarily equal good boob jobs any more than cheap ones will be bad.

JamesR
carmen232

Post by carmen232 »

I went to poland to to mine done my surgeon was excellent and the aftercare was amazing as I saw my surgeon everyday after the operation
http://www.makeitinpoland.com/
check it out

s.kosznik
pj

Post by pj »

She doesn't know I'm asking here. A lot of girls here would have had it done. I'm just going to take whatever reference I get here and forward it on to her.

Pj
pj

Post by pj »

Thanks for a clear and informative answer. I googled you,. but can't find pix. can you post link of you so I can see the boob job. Thanks

Pj
pj

Post by pj »

thanks carmen