Kayleigh Kassidy ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
A-C

Re: Kayleigh Kassidy ?

Post by A-C »

A-C

Re: Kayleigh Kassidy ?

Post by A-C »

clifford

Kayleigh Kassidy does bg

Post by clifford »

Check out the videos on her adultwork page

clifford

Hot solo video

Post by clifford »

clifford

Re: Hot solo video

Post by clifford »

Kayleigh is one of a small number of models whose pictures I keep a look out for. A couple of the others are Sophia Knight, Kayla Louise (nice set just out on metart) and Faye_x. I always find it surprising that Kayleigh isn't as widely published as the others I've mentioned. She's equally good looking.
rich_h

Kayleigh Kassidy video & pics

Post by rich_h »

Kayleigh did a scene for our movie Skint Students. You can watch and download a 5 minute clip of her shaven pussy being licked out by student nurse Marie by CLICKING HERE

Design Manager - Pumpkin Media
rk

Kayleigh Kassidy Picture

Post by rk »

[IMG]http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc103/th_09409_IMG_8112_123_103lo.JPG[/IMG]

Kayleigh is no longer modelling. There are probably more sets to be published but there won't be any new ones :-(
The picture above was taken by myself a year ago. The suburbanamateur sets must be three years old.
I may edit and post a few more pictures some time. I'm unlikely to get around to publishing them and it seems a shame to just leave them dumped on a shelf.