Thanks to BBW HONEY

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bgafdfan

Thanks to BBW HONEY

Post by bgafdfan »

THANK YOU HONEY for the mention on your NEW web site,

Your mate BGAFDFAN, Si!happy!!bow!!drink!

kevinmack

Re: Thanks to BBW HONEY

Post by kevinmack »

Mate,
No offense meant, but you're off-target on this one. bgafdfan gets a mention on Honey's 'thank you' (About Me) page, because he has helped her out in a big way. I am mentioned on there as well, btw, and Honey is a good friend of mine, so I know just how important bgafdfan has been in helping her get to where she is.

I wasn't aware that by being on this forum you were expected to be a 'paying punter'. I see nothing wrong with supportive emails and I'm sure they're well appreciated.

No put that gun back in your pocket and stop firing blanks !wink!
Jo Juggs

Post by Jo Juggs »

Is it really so wrong to want to be accepted by people? Is it wrong to help people? Is it wrong to be kind?

The answer to the above is NO.

Is it wrong to be so nasty and hurtful in what you write about a person?

The answer to that one is YES.

The forum is here for everone to post and we will soon find out if it's not suitable to be on the forum as the powers that be would remove a post to another forum (more suitable for subject) or inform the person who posted it that it had been deleted etc etc.

I have not come across you before and I don't care to again if i'm honest.

You may have these feeling towards BGAFDfan but was it really necessary to be so nasty.

I for one have valued his input on a few occasions and it has not been broadcast on forum but via private email.

So please can we stop this attacking of people in forums and if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

I want to use these forums for there true purpose not to pop on and find it's an immature playground.

Regards
Jo

I am no longer active in the adult industry, but loved every minute I was a part of it.
Jo Juggs

Post by Jo Juggs »

which is why the forum moved it into here because he had posted it in the wrong section lol.

It may not have been necessary for him to post on the forum but he did and did not deserve what you said, even if it was how you feel.

I take people as I find them and until they do something bad against me I continue to treat them with respect.

He has never boosted my ego lol he has just simply informed me of possible jobs to follow up and wished me good luck when he knows i'm going to be doing a photo/video shoot. Can't see a prob with that lol.

But I just can't accept that it is ok to verbally attack someone in the manner of which you did.

Life is too short & precious to be so nasty, make the most of life as none of us know how long we are here for.

Jo

I am no longer active in the adult industry, but loved every minute I was a part of it.
BBWHoney

Post by BBWHoney »

Ok I have just noticed that the nasty comment towards BGAFDfan has been removed, but I think its probably about time that the truth about Si is told and why so many girls are fond of him.

Si is a fan, he cannot give you work, he is not a producer or anything else, but he IS someone with alot of valuable information, sources and contacts. Si has helped me massively. He put me in touch with other girls when I first started so that I could get help with certs and rates. He then forwarded me info on different jobs out there that I wasn't aware of and promoted me. I have managed to secure some great work, which I would never even have known about without him. He gives girls a head start as he knows who is who and what is what. So yes, Si you have been an absolute treasure to me and I am happy to call you a friend and a fan.

So he doesn't pay to join every single website? Maybe not - but the advice and contacts he gives you are invaluable so please people stop being so harsh to BGAFDfan until you have spoken with him yourself and learnt what a nice, genuine and kind hearted guy he is.

So, once again THANK YOU SI for being such a huge help to me and others too xxx

Honey Rox x

bbwhoneyrox@gmx.co.uk

Busty BBW Milf - Full Time Slut!