help please with this British DVD ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
paul28

help please with this British DVD ?

Post by paul28 »

Hello im trying to find this British dvd release title Christmas Glamour Puss Special 2002 ? {aswell as some other brit titles !} i have looked on this BGAFD found under the title above just says release in 2002, notes availerble ? Videio Angels, GPSI, compilation, 2002
Stars,Chanta Rose, Lucy Gresty,Teresa May, Vida Garmen, ...
tried looking at the Video Angels site... canot see it on there ...
my last effort did a search on Google Christmas Glamour Puss Special 2002 as if i canot buy this DVD i will try and download it !! ive found this site ...
IMDb The Internet Movie Daterbase wwwIMDb.com/ any know this ? anyone used it ? i want it to be all above legal ...
one last request anybody got the above title ? sell it to me ? im also interested in any of Brit DVDS mainly around 90s to 2002 + with all those Brit stars above...
any help please reply on here thanks,
Paul28

Riley

Re: help please with this British DVD ?

Post by Riley »

Can't help you with that particular title but we do have DVD's here and DIVX DOWNLOADS here, take a look plenty featuring those girls and many other British babes of mid 1990's onwards.