Angel Long- still the best!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dimi

Angel Long- still the best!

Post by dimi »

Even after all the years and all the movies and scenes, Angel is still one of the few performers who is consistent in all her movies. DP and Anal are my favourites and to watched that peirced tongue flick or spit on a cock in one of her ever improving bjs is unbelievable. So heres to you Angel- still the best !drink!

Arginald Valleywater

Re: Angel Long- still the best!

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

Got to agree, was never a great fan years ago but after she did SXTV I warmed to her. Now she is defo our top performer.
Jdj1987

Post by Jdj1987 »

Angel is by far one of the best performers in the adult industry today.

Evan

Post by Evan »

Easily one of the best of all time.
David71

Post by David71 »

Angel would have to be one of our finest exports. And to think she has been around for nearly a decade and still every bit as sexy as when she debuted.

Next time they have one of those surveys on who they should make a statue of for the 4th plinth of Trafalgar Square I am going to nominate Angel!
toffeeman

Post by toffeeman »

Easily the best! So tall, so slim, so beautiful, so sweet, so dirty!! Tattoo'd on my soul!
txxx

Post by txxx »

Agreed!