Nikki Jayne

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
supsim96

Nikki Jayne

Post by supsim96 »

anybody know what NJ is up to nowadays? Rumour on the web alleges she retired last summer? . . .

TY

SUPS
johnsmith09

Re: Nikki Jayne

Post by johnsmith09 »

Hardly a surprise when you perform in a DP scene on your debut.
The Bear up a tree

Post by The Bear up a tree »

she's a vivid contract girl.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

John Smith wrote:

Hardly a surprise when you perform in a DP scene on your debut.

I've heard this so many times in recent years and I gotta say...it's really not true John

I understand the thinking behind it that a girl has given up the holy grail and no one wants to see her or shes got nothing else to give after that

well....After her debut she did get a contract with Vivid. She made alot of money. Worked with people that she wanted to. Wasnt short of work.

In short Nikki is an exception because of her looks and maybe what you said applies to a girl in the lesser looks stakes

I dont think she has given up through lack of work. I suspect she has become bored of it but I specuialte without knowing the facts but I have seen this with some girls where sex has become their entire way of life for a couple years

Just saying what you said doesnt apply in her case here on this particular thread

In fact, girls who stick to the give a little and work up to more does work but can easily go agains them as well ie the business has a way of making girls paly ball so to speak.

Starve them of work and they either quit or consider upping their levels. It really is that simple and I dont mean to sound nasty about it but its true

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

Can't really argue with you of all people Jack. She was/is an exceptional talent not only in terms of appearance but also in attitude. Could her marriage to Ben English have had a bearing on her lack of appearances?
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Could her marriage to Ben English have had a bearing on her lack of appearances?

I seriously doubt it

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples