Homemade vids?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Welshjames

Homemade vids?

Post by Welshjames »

Hey guys, anyone know where the best place is to get hold of real homemade vids, you know real cpls,swingers,women. I am a fan of viewers wives series but lately has become more pro-am than amateur. Any suggestions will be most welcome. Thanks.
one eyed jack

Re: Homemade vids?

Post by one eyed jack »

....lately has become more pro-am than amateur

I get this with Real Couples.

I suppose the moment I'm filming and editing makes it pro am anyway but the point is the lines between amateur and pro am are more blurred these days than ever and I think the result is going to be more and more what you see as couples do more videos with adult work and their own websites in mind

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
sparky

Post by sparky »

I guess what Welshjames is seeking is video of unknown girls & guys having fun rather than featuring at least one person who is listed as a model on one or more websites.

Whether the filming & editing is amateur or professional by someone like Terry is irrelevant to him.

Am I right or not?

Welshjames

Post by Welshjames »

That is exactly what I am getting at, the unknown neighbours,wives and gf not adult industry workers. Thanks for helping me get my point across.
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Well you can find those types on Real Couples too then !happy!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

Of course Amateur means doing it for nothing but Terry being a generous person does bung the couples a few bob, but apparently he gave this couple nothing as the girl splashed his lens in the first clip !wink!

paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Getting real amateur is getting tougher and tougher. People are starting to realise that putting up videos is not the brightest thing to do.

There are some places to try, but you will find they are run by businesses and the content is paid for.

Getting girls who had never done it before to act "real" was always a problem. Try looking here Astral Blue

Samples

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Hey Paul,

At least you know what I mean. We buy in home made videos for the occasional update on Real Couples and Ive showcased a few before the shoot I did with them and you know what?

They didnt do it that much different so i think its the idea that its shot by them that has the appeal to those who like it.

Frankly more often than not there is little difference.

The reason some couples call me in is to make a few bob and have a better video made of themselves is all.

Once a camera is pointed at anyone it becomes contrived anyway.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Biscuity

Post by Biscuity »

I still think there is a distinction between pro and amteur. Pros generally appear in several things, and work as models / performers.

Amateurs it's more like a one off for the fun of it.

There is a blurring of the middle ground, though.

But as the original poster says, a lot of the viewers wives stuff simply is not amateur, and never has been.

I got one where most of the performers were well know adult performers!