ID these girls!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
isthisfake

ID these girls!

Post by isthisfake »

Hi all

This is my first post, and I would really like to know who these girls are! They did a scene together and I don't have any credits or anything.

[IMG]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3411/unknown1z.th.jpg[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1514/unknown2q.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2036/unknown3h.th.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks!

jj

Re: ID these girls!

Post by jj »

The blonde is Cybill Craven.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
staceyowenfan

NO-ONE CLICK ON THESE LINKS!!!!

Post by staceyowenfan »

They contain a very potent virus which made me lose ALL of my data on my laptop!!!! isthisfake you are VERY LUCKY you havent been reported to the relevant authorities!!! I also had to pay a egghead 30 quid to fix my computer this afternoon.What kind of PRICK doesnt check this beforehand!!!!!!

SOF
Twingo

Re: NO-ONE CLICK ON THESE LINKS!!!!

Post by Twingo »

[quote]isthisfake you are VERY LUCKY you havent been reported to the relevant authorities!!![/quote]

The original post contains no scripts or anything that could infect your computer, just thumbnails and links to the relevant full size pictures on imageshack.

Its possible that imageshack links that were posted, got hacked at imageshacks end and a virus injected into their HTML code, but this would be very unlikely and not something a user could do, as all they can do is upload images. So its a very good job that you didnt waste the authorities time.
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

...and was your anti virus up to date?
staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

that is neither here or there!I have been posting on this forum for 7 years (tho not as frequently these days) and never had encountered this issue before. the poster should have ensured the safety,i only clicked on them to try and help id the models.And anyway,after i had the problem wasnt it right to advise others not to click on the links so they didn't have to encounter the same problem (qm).
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

How do you know the the links in question are what caused you the issue?

Before i replied earlier, i checked the site with several webpage antivirus and none of them come back positive. The only way you could have got a virus from that page would have been if imageshack was hacked and if that were the case there is absolutely nothing the original poster could do about it, as he wouldnt know and its 100% not his fault. I also very much doubt that imageshack did get hacked, and dont believe that you got your virus there.
staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

Well i can assure you i did,and when youve posted as many times as i have on this forum i suggest you get back to me.i dont know why you are putting your nose in this,i merely was warning other forum users not to open them.
Twingo

Post by Twingo »

Im sorry, but what relevance is post count to this topic?

You posted that nobody should click the links and that the original poster was lucky you hadnt informed the authorities, yet there is absolutely nothing wrong with the links he had posted, ive visited them (nothing happened), i checked through some of the scripts in the page to see if they had injected code (they didnt) and i run some online scanners on the page to see if it contained a virus (it didnt).

All im trying to do is inform people that there is nothing wrong with the links and give credible (at least to me) reasons why.
Mysteryman

Post by Mysteryman »

...also had your anti virus been up to date you wouldn't have had a problem, however it was caused