bluebird updates

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
one eyed jack

Re: bluebird updates

Post by one eyed jack »

Fair enough Thomas and thanks for answering.

and yes ..true.

Valery Summer is well hot. I shot her and her her fella for Real Couples and have rave reviews of them

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

"NEW" Update Saturday has been and gone, and guess what...........nothing new has been put up.

How can they get away with charging $29.99
MegaTon

Post by MegaTon »

I thought Michelle Thorne lefted BB last year?

They are way behind in releasing stuff..very disapointing.
tomtr

Post by tomtr »

They are way behind in releasing stuff..?

That's no way to talk. Someone made the same point in the Bluebird forum and said they were lazy.

He was prompty banned.
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

i bought some scene's from their original site but lost it all after when they re-launched the new site...i also noticed a couple of scene's i bought were re-named and branded as new.....i have and never will go to their site again....the punters can do without bluebird but they can't do without the punters...the moral of the story is ..punter power..don't go near their site...it will be their loss not ours...take care..

i can but dream...jinky..
Christian Storm

Post by Christian Storm »

Wonder if Hiwatt will post answering our queries in a mature fashion?
tomtr

Post by tomtr »

Since he can't ban you here for questioning Bluebird and since giving his usual evasive answers doesn't seem to satisfy people like you, I guess the best option may be to ignore you. That way you'll forget about it before long and the thread will die a natural death.
sony100

Post by sony100 »

i've just been banned from the new bluebird babeshows.com forum due to me questioning their methods instead of a grown up reply back to my question.

so they don't update their main site but have been releasing many new photo sets on their new site babechannel-babes.com which will cost you a further $29.99 per month oh and they also have the glambirds site coming soon which you will probably have to pay even more to see it's content.

i did pay for the yes miss dvd which wasn't all that great to be honest but i won't be buying f all from bluebird again which is too hard to do as most of the scenes that i want to see involve the freaky looking fella paul chaplin who's interaction with the girls looks so awkward most of the time.