fiona cooper site

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Biohazard

Re: fiona cooper site

Post by Biohazard »

According to one of his recent catalogues, he is still selling VHS, and says that "a few" people still buy them ... although he mentioned that it would probably have to stop next year (from memory). Not charging a premium for them either.
paul28

Post by paul28 »

There is a few Fiona Cooper titles on XHAMSTER that will play shorts on FLV files,
just google XHAMSTER

Bill Malone

Post by Bill Malone »

As stated above, it is amazing he's still going considering the laws he's obviously breaking selling uncertificated films. And that mantra he used to use, "sexy films, not sex films" is clearly out of date now as he's shagging the girls on camera himself now. (Please tell me that's him, I can't beleive anyone would rent in a stud that looks like Bernard Bresslaw). To add insult to injury, he's really not up to the job lookswise or performancewise and the two I stupidly bought (because I adore Alexis May) showed he had some strange rash or burn injury on his arm, so I've got to avoid looking at that, his bald head, his huge belly, his wonky eye and his shot handheld camerawork whilst I'm trying to wank over Alexis May. :(
It's amazing he's still going and that mugs like me keep buying it. At ?20 a title!!!!

-----

Bill
Malone
Still fancies Jirina
''Best bum in the world.''
Karl, OEJ's 'Hard Days at the Orifice'.)
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Yes that's him.

As for him breaking laws, he's high profile and got away with it for so long.
This might be interesting.

Seems he has a charmed life.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
Bill Malone

Post by Bill Malone »

Wow. He'd be run out of the village in my neck of the woods, pitchforks, flaming torches, the lot. And yet, still there. Still pretending to be a woman and her own daughter.

Ps I just twigged your name, Paul Markham. Are you the chap who discovered this lass?

-----

Bill
Malone
Still fancies Jirina
''Best bum in the world.''
Karl, OEJ's 'Hard Days at the Orifice'.)
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Hi Bill
Yes I'm the one who discovered Jirina.

She was one of the first I shot in Czech. Last I heard she had got married. Great girl and tons of fun.

As for Phil Sutcliffe. I'm amazed he has not been closed down. After what the police found out about him.

Selling R18 or non certificated videos via email is a slam dunk for the prosecution. I know I got slam dunked. !shocked!

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
Robches

Post by Robches »

Did you ever see "Red Riding"? As the saying goes, "This is the North, we do what we like!"
Trumpton

Post by Trumpton »

I've been informed that the Post Office Investigation Department have been intercepting some of the packets that contain these uncertificated DVDs.
albertz11

Post by albertz11 »

Hi capo jack

If ur interested in Fiona cooper DVDs I'm looking to sell mine. If ur interested email me at stevenpettigrew@rocketmail.com and I'll give u details of what I've got (prob 100 or so incl new releases).

Regards
Stevie
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

Does this forum now support promotion of pirate material?