ileostomy from doing anal?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Samara

Re: ileostomy from doing anal?

Post by Samara »

one eyed jack, these very rare and extreme case, that wouldnt come from like anal with a penis, these issues I heard bout rarely and it more when I think the body is repeatedly pushed by gigantic things, read something bout it online, I think to cause that kind of demage you would have fuck your ass very regularly and i think it more caused by repeatedly anal fisting or toy insertion ie very large dildos etc over a prolonged period of time. it not common thing, thats why it doesnt happen so much amongst most performers, as it is at discretion, ie I do at discretion mainly I only anal with soft, ass friendly squidgy cocks, and if with toys I do at discretion on lenght and width and I dont do anal fisting, it only unnatural thing things that cause this kind of problem I think, or I suppose if you did anal all day everyday, Im thankful to say I have done anal in my personal life and on camera and my ass is absolutely fine and i am happy to say not in ruins at all, but tight & I been told quite accomodating x

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Samara

Post by Samara »

hey ravis, no it wouldnt, this kind of thing doesnt come from normal sex and it very rare, and not very common at all among performers here, more in other countries,where it lot more hardcore, read something bout it online, it come from extreme things over prolonged period of time. ie anal fisting or use of very large toys, repeatedly over prolonged period of time. it not common thing and not very likely to happen, not with just normal anal sex with a person, or even toys. see practise anal safely, only with soft, squidgy cocks or use toys, be sensible bout it, do it at discretion, meaning dont fuck your ass all day everyday, and use toys designed for anal and not too big or too wide and your ass will be just fine. But obviously, if people are silly and over do it, or putting 12 inch dongs up their ass, and repeatedly and for long time, that would demage. it like alcohol, drink responsibly your fine, drink litre bottle of tequila everyday for years and your gonna have problems.

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Samara

Post by Samara »

basically this shouldve been a thread on do anal responsibly -

to keep a nice, healthy tight ass -

fuck cocks, they are soft, squidgy and natural and soft on the ass.

If you do use toys - use toys for anal and 8 inch max and certain thickness is quite enough for your ass.

dont do anal repeatedly daily for years and years - once a day or few times a week is enough.

If you want a poorly ass or to demage yourself -

fuck your ass repeatedly for long time or every day with huge dildos, objects fists

huge gigantic dildos that are a push for your pussy even - then put them up your ass

Its just common sense, really. like driving a car, or drinking or anything else, if you are responsible these things never cause you any harm. If you are silly, go over your limits or do daft things then obviously like anything else, it can have bad effects, its up to you and common sense will tell most people, ok thats enough or go by simple logic, if it hurt dont do it, noone is going to force you to do anything or expect more than you can handle, so if something dont feel good, then dont do it! It is not at all common in people that do anal normally, 99% of performers or gay men.

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Samara

Post by Samara »

This should on been a thread on do anal responsibley -

For a healthy and tight ass

DO use cocks they are soft, squidgy and soft on the ass

DO use toys designed for anal and at discretion - 8 inchs and not so thick is quite enough for an ass hole

DO be sensible anal doesnt need to be done every single day

DONT on regular a basis and over a prolonged period of time fuck your ass with huge dildos, objects, fists etc

DONT do anal everyday for years and years and years

Its just common sense like dricing a car, drinking, etc If your sensible and responsible, all of which are very safe, if your silly and act like an idiot then obviously anything can be dangerous or demaging if you want it to be!

Secondly, noone is go force anyone or expect anything that is very physically uncomfortable to someone, so if it dont feel right, you dont have to do it, that simple.

There common sense!

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Cornish Chris

Post by Cornish Chris »

If you ask any doctor, repeated enemas and anal douching will also cause colonic problems.
Most models douche and enema prior to anal.

I personally know 2 models (not current) who's colons were massacred when they returned from a few months filming in the USA, I'm sure there must be threads here from 2002/2003 wishing them well whilst in hospital etc.

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Yeah I seem to remeber this too Chris.

"anal all day every day" Samara???

I have visions of a woman putting food in her mouth and dropping straight out of her arse !shocked!

Next they will be having cosmetic surgery to tighten sphincters.

They already have anal bleaching. Ever heard of that anyone? I saw it on a programme on tv once

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Samara

Post by Samara »

I douch but I dont do enemas cornish, they dangerous, basically if it pre booked anal shoot, after I been to ladies the day before, I leave off supper and douch, so I have nice clean, yet undemaged butt lol if it a shoot with bit of free way to do what I like, I will be clean and douched, but if I feel like I might need to go, u know for a poop, then I just dont add anal in x

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Samara

Post by Samara »

haha erm no I dont do anal every day lol! it is part of my sexual diet but not stapally lol!

why the fuck wud anyone get their ass bleached lol! baffled ... do enlighten me!

and most definately do not and would never do hardsports jack ... thats disgusting, somethings are strictly just not to be done, shit should be destined for flushed down the toilet only, and thats the end of that matter!

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Whoa! Hard sports is not my cup of tea Samara..I was just conveying my thoughts from my over active imagination which could see it but not smell it....Eeew! !puke! (love these smilies)

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples