Re Electric Blue titles

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
paul28

Re Electric Blue titles

Post by paul28 »

Re Electric Blue vhs 80s & 90s
can anyone help ? has anybody got any of the older ELECTRIC BLUE vhs or dvd ? or know where i can buy swap ? i often used to go in to the Birmingham shop at Pinfold Street, late 90s untill the electric blue ceased productions late 90s/2000 ? and i knew the manager quite well i brought nearly of the titles that were availale the softer R18 and they were soft then untill the big change came in ! and the harder R18 hc stuff became available was on sale everwhere in all the sex shops thats what killed off electric blue ! however the manager did tell me elecric blue did make some harder stuff and he had managed to save a lot that was taken out of circulation obviously this could not be kept on the premises !
anyway anyone know anything about this these missing titles ? did elecric blue make any harder titles ? anybody got them ? or dose anone know of a site i can view ? any help or comments i would be gratefull,
thanks,
paul28

jj

Re: Re Electric Blue titles

Post by jj »

For the original, soft, titles you might try the excellent vintage-erotica-forum.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Sorry cant help you on that one. Look at Astral Blue for some content shot around the same time.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
frankthring

Post by frankthring »

I have a large number of them. VHS and boxed. Let me know which
ones you want. If they don`t contain scenes I shot then you are
welcome to them.
rgb

Post by rgb »

I recall you were also IN a few them...!wink!

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
jj

Post by jj »

Damn!
I THOUGHT that petite young blonde in the thighboots, from EB24,
looked familiar.....

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
paul28

Post by paul28 »

Hi frankthring thanks for your post if you could send me a list of what titles you have ? or post on here,
thanks,
paul28