Jane Warner Page 3 Legend?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
MegaTon

Jane Warner Page 3 Legend?

Post by MegaTon »

The same one that graced Page 3 a few decades ago?
ukbritbabefan

Re: Jane Warner Page 3 Legend?

Post by ukbritbabefan »

Yep thats her, would reconise her anywhere
She has aged well,looking good.
Hair lighter these days,still gorgeous thoughMegaTon wrote:

>
>
> The same one that graced Page 3 a few decades ago?
nikonman

Post by nikonman »

Well spotted, MegaTon.

After your post I had a look at the new (past) models posting on there and found this one as well , who seems to have joined recently as well

max_tranmere

Post by max_tranmere »

It says on there she is 42. Somehow I think she is a lot older than that, I remember her in the 1980's and I would say she is closer to 50 than 40.
max_tranmere

Post by max_tranmere »

Her official website:

Forcep

Re: Jane Warner Page 3 Legend? Queen?

Post by Forcep »

wasnt she the girl on the Queen video - "Bicycle" she and lots of her then buddies were riding bikes naked around a stadium for the video....
max_tranmere

Post by max_tranmere »

It was the video for the Queen song "Fat Bottomed Girls", and she also featured on the cover of Jilly Cooper's novel "Riders". Here is a photo of Jane's arse - she was the model used for the original cover shot and I assume this is that shot - unless when the novel was re-issued they did the photo again with another model. She was the original on the cover and I assume this is the original picture, taken in the 1980s:

planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

I did a shoot with Jane about 12 years ago at her studio in Brighton, a lovely girl and yes i would guess she is pushing 50 but a fit girl !wink!

Richard_B

Post by Richard_B »

As with the "pot bellied" thread, why do we feel the need to drag the girls down so.

Whatever age Jane is, she looks great and I don't see why anyone should feel the need to disagree with what she says on her Pure Storm entry.
johnsmith09

Post by johnsmith09 »

still looks stunning and as Richard above has pointed out above. Can we leave out the question of this ladies genuine age. Like weight, age is something you never question with a girl.