Blissbox gone bust?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Count Dooku

Re: Blissbox gone bust?

Post by Count Dooku »

I have also yet to receive an order from Blissbox, ordered on 22 March when item was in stock but just after placing order the item became 'out of stock'.

I've sent a total of 3 emails to Blissbox enquiries with no response to any of them :(

Not ordered off blissbox for a while but usually service is good, item I want and which I have paid for is now back in stock and has been for a few days.
Kyle Richmond

Post by Kyle Richmond »

i'm still getting catalogs from them even though I last ordered anything 4-5 years ago.
dimi

Post by dimi »

Im beggining to think maybe there is trouble there, ordered a dvd back on 6th april and over a month later, nothing. I know we had the ash cloud problems but this is ridculous!!! !furious!

rhino

Post by rhino »

Too right! I even emailed them about my DVD.. haven't heard a word from them. If they know they got problems, they should state it on their site.
Rather than someone pay for something which is not going to arrive.

Blame Zorro!
dimi

Post by dimi »

Customer service is obviously not a strong point of there though!
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

The ash cloud caused serious problems for us, we have 1000's of DVD's lost in the customs/royal mail system. As a result we are getting 1000's of e mails, and yes our customer services is swamped, and cannot cope, yes we should employ more staff, but we have to find fluent English speakers in Amsterdam who want to go on the payroll and then they need training, so it takes time.

We will reply/do reply to every e mail, and all product that is missing will be replaced.

We take our customer services very seriously. We will respond to all e mail.