Help!!!!!Jenkins

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jazmine

Re: Help!!!!!Jenkins

Post by Jazmine »

Hello my lovelies,

Hope your well.

Just letting you guys know I am available for private webcamming on www.glamourstarslive.com come see me ;-)

Jen x
Jazmine

Post by Jazmine »

Hey Yea Dave have done some smoking fetish work recently and more booked in will find the link and starting to put some up on my clips for sale page.

Jen x

Boys and girls be sure to go buy your ticket for my super sexy bath show on www.glamourstarslive.com on the 25th May at 9pm tickets are on sale now for $10 thats about ?6 for a 20minute nude show. Anyone thats been to one of these knows I love to get naughty and always give a little extra. So what are you waiting for get your sexy bums over to glamourstars site and buy your ticket!

*mwah*
jen xxx
dlr826

Post by dlr826 »

Hi Jazmine
Can you please put up a link to your clips4sale page,thanks.
RichfetisH

Post by RichfetisH »

www.richfetish.com
Jazmine

Post by Jazmine »

Guys dont forget I have a show tonight at www.glamourstarslive.com at 9pm one not to be missed ;-)

See you there go buy your tickets now for only $10 thats less than ?6 for a naughty nude show xxxx
RichfetisH

Post by RichfetisH »

www.richfetish.com
adultwebdesignuk

Post by adultwebdesignuk »

Jazmine

Post by Jazmine »

Foul play and dirty tackles

So the world cup is coming up so I thought I would get you all in the mood. However my rules are slightly different I dont want any wimps. I will be wearing a tight and skimpy referee outfit with some lovely knee high socks and some secret spank pants that you will only see if you come and pllay. Im the referee, my game, my rules all I want is you to come along to "shoot and score" x

Come to my naughty show on www.glamourstarslive.com on Tuesday!!!
Only $10 thats about ?6 for 20minutes of fun. And anyone that has been before will tell you its great fun and you always get a little extra.

Hope see you soon.

Jen xxx

PS - Keep an eye out for Jazmine Bloom ;-) you may recognise her!