charmaine sinclair

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
pj

Re: photosets+ wallpapers??

Post by pj »

yes, but very little available. JUST the videos, about 8 new ones, no photosets as far as i can see and wall papers 1.50 EVEN when u join up.

Pj
Cynical Sids Old Pal

Post by Cynical Sids Old Pal »

Are the vids any gOOd pj?
pj

Post by pj »

flv files. They're okay. I like the shower one , but there's one in a bedroom and my God, open the curtains and let some light in. The should be shot on a tripod WITH better lighting.

Pj
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

Hmmm,I'm a huge fan of hers and am over the moon that she's back but the site looks a bit of a rip off to me..maybe i'll sign up in a few months time when there's more content and maybe the price has come down to something a little more realistic.
Dragon9

Post by Dragon9 »

Charmaine is I hate to say it a bit past it,her boobs are drooping a bit she's put on little not too much weight & older in the face. It's great she's back I'm a big fan too but lets get real, it's like fans of celebs from past remembering them in theit glory years.
kernal sandez

Post by kernal sandez »

What the fuck????Past it ?Droopy boobs?? I can`t fuckin believe what you`ve written!!!!!!!
The sex appeal is as big as ever the nipples enormous and that face that arse??? The woman is incredible fifty times better than all the bog standard boring plastic blondes!!!
pj

Post by pj »

I would definitely spend a night with her, actually amore than a night, if I got the chance. She STILL has the xxx factor.

Pj
Cynical Sids Old Pal

Post by Cynical Sids Old Pal »

Still looks good...But...Older.... Arse Fatter,and she had her tits boosted a few years ago.
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

I think she looks better now to be honest..more of her & those nipples..OMG!!!
caspian

Re: charmaine sinclair

Post by caspian »

she did more than one....think I have 3 or 4 knocking about.....