question for grendel

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jinky1315

question for grendel

Post by jinky1315 »

do you know anything about what's happenning at adult live....when is it going to be a download site.....can we download scene's from the existing library...assuming they are making the library downloadable....cheers mate...jinky...

i can but dream...jinky..
Grendel1

Re: question for grendel

Post by Grendel1 »

Hi Jinky, know very little as i'm not an employee, or had any contact with them since. All I do know is what I've heard, which is they've got new owners, Ionie will still be involved, and we may get a monthly free show. As to the when's and hows, I've not a clue. Sorry can't be more help.
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

thanks for the info grendel...would you mind posting any info you get...do you know what ellidh bee is up to...is she coming back or what...any info would be much appreciated..take care,,mate....jinky..

i can but dream...jinky..
stamford

Post by stamford »

Hi grendel, spoke to Ionie and she was of little help with information of when and what, so i think it's a matter of patience as we want the babes back doing what they do best. !confused!