natalie heck tour?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jonone

Re: natalie heck tour?

Post by Jonone »

Nowt like a feud to give a scene that extra sizzle !
Marino

Post by Marino »

It wasn't a falling out more like a momentous stabbing your mate in the back. but that,s history and we all move on.

Anyway I have worked with Natalie a few times and she has always been fantastic to work with.

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
Kyle Richmond

Post by Kyle Richmond »

Apparently Ben Dover is getting his own show on BBC2 according to this weeks national press.I think its been widely said on here,his most memorable films usually had Marino in them. Think Ben in his press interview admits that in fact, some of the girls that appeared in some films were not top quality and I always thought this.
I am sure Marino has explained on here what went wrong between them and it seems a reconciliation is out of the question!!!
As for Natalie and Renee does anyone know what the problem was.Did they ever appear in a scene together?
Tony__T

Post by Tony__T »

The Natalie/Renee thing was related to an incident at a party. I'm not sure how much can be discussed on this forum as I remember someone on here talking about a couple of years ago, and the posts concerned were quickly deleted.

I'm only going on what I've read on her and what a mutual friend of both of them told me. I'm sure someone a bit more in the know will be able to say.
ReneeRichards

Post by ReneeRichards »

Just make sure there are no beer bottles lying around!

Say no more, wink wink nudge nudge...

;)

RR xxx

p.s. does the government know she's back in the country or has she already done her community service?
Kyle Richmond

Post by Kyle Richmond »

Blimey, only just seen the previous post and I am so pleased to see one of my earlier posts has ended up with Renee posting.
I suppose Renee nor anyone else can say too much on here but after this "incident" didn't Natalie quickly depart to the states to work so as to avoid arrest over here, or have I misinterpreted previous posts.
Renee, if you're reading this I've just got to say something I think only a couple of other people have ever remarked about on here, which is how much you look like the actress Shannen Doherty, especially when you had long,dark hair, I hope you take this as a compliment.
If you do read this i've got to ask what I am sure your many fans would also ask which is..
can you say why you retired and PLEASE can you at least consider coming out of retirement...
Tony__T

Post by Tony__T »

Lol, well hello gorgeous, nice to see you posting on here again, hope life's treating you well in Thailand (if you're still there!) xx
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Here Here Renee!!

xxxx

Kisses,

Antonia xxx
mrchapel

Post by mrchapel »

> p.s. does the government know she's back in the country or has
> she already done her community service?
They don`t have a clue due to her now going under the name of Natalie Begbie........Allegedly

Bukkake shots where you are with a few other guys...is fucking gay.

In fact, about pulling trains with a woman...you wanna have sex with other guys and mix your sperm with theirs...you're just using a woman as a conduit.

Fag..--Inside Clyde
kerrylouiselove

Post by kerrylouiselove »

Hey Renee!!!!! Hows u sweetpea, Missing uuuuu xxxx

[url=http://pleasekerrylouise.com]http://pleasekerrylouise.blogspot.com - My Official Blog[/url]