Trouble with new Television X site??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
zoove

Trouble with new Television X site??

Post by zoove »

ever since they upgraded I've not been able to log in! Have sent two emails to support and getting no response. I'm about to contact the bank to stop my direct debit. really really annoying.

anyone having this trouble??
skully

Re: Trouble with new Television X site??

Post by skully »

Hi mate,

You have to register with the new site, go to the section marked FREE for all Television X subscribers, fill in all the required details including your viewing card number and hey presto...you should have access.
It's also worth mentioning that you don't have to keep updating your subscription each time you want to view, the new site isn't as fiddly as the old one.
Don't give up on it mate, the new tube styling of the videos is pretty good and the whole site is much easier to navigate.

Skully.

zoove

Post by zoove »

Mate, cheers for the help. but the problem is I'm not a subscriber thru Sky. I signed up to the website. And when I try to log in it gives an invalid username/password error. Support is giving me no answer. Really frustrating.
skully

Post by skully »

Sorry to hear that mate, I hope they get back to you soon.
gdickson

Post by gdickson »

Hi Guys my name is Greg i work at Television X sorry to hear you've had difficulty using our new site please contact me directly on either 0207 308 5413 or e-mail me at gregory (dot) dickson (at) portlandtv.co.uk and i'll get you up and running Straight away.