Load of crap

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
beewilson

Load of crap

Post by beewilson »

For the life of me I don’t know why I do these things but I do so here goes. After all my negativity to bluebird I signed up and purchased a single scene after previewing it. I can’t seem to get it to come on. I thought at ?3 it was worth it as I really like the girl in the scene. I purchased it and now can’t seem to download it or watch it. I have a feeling there’s a membership fee of ?24 to get this scene. Please someone help get this resolved and explain what the hell as happened.
one eyed jack

Re: Load of crap

Post by one eyed jack »

For a while Bee I thought you actually worked for BB....Now Im convinced you dont. LOL

I'm actually stunned by amazement at how such a huge company can have the most basic things go wrong in their endeavour to be the UK champions.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

All scenes on the site have been test downloaded, so there should not be any problem. There are no membership fees at present. Did you contact sales support? I have done so on your behalf. Could you let us know which scene is causing this problem? Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

Yeah I contacted them. The scene is the one with Claire Dames in SUPERMOMS. Think its scene 4.
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

Just checked on opera, firefox, internet explorer and download accelerator plus and none of them are supporting the web site. I can look at anything but before I purchased the scene I could see everything?
Jacques

Post by Jacques »

The GET request cannot be parsed because it is corrupt. In short - website fucked!!

quis custodiet ipsos custodes
MADhouse

Post by MADhouse »

beewilson...

Check your account now and you will find everything is in order.
Also, check your email and we have sent you a link to a folder containing 12 never-before-seen* images of your fav Claire Dames. Look around the site and pick out another scene and we will promptly ADD it to your account at no extra charge.

Cheers,
BB Web

*photographer, stills editor, and me are the only ones ever to see these.
(fresh off the press...to you!)

186,000 mps
Bluebird Support

Post by Bluebird Support »

Hello,

It's Marc at Bluebird support. We apologize for any inconvenience. I have notified the web department and the issue should be resolved by now. We will also email you some bonus material for your troubles.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for bringing this little glitch to our attention.

Best,
Marc
Bluebird Support
beewilson

Post by beewilson »

Thanks for the help. !happy!