Adult Live Tv

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bigfella85

Re: Adult Live Tv

Post by bigfella85 »

Yep, unfortunately my sound problems are still not fixed...

Hope so soon!
Grendel1

Post by Grendel1 »

That is really disappointing, tho I have no sound probs, I'd have thought it could've been sorted by now.

Ionie has been away, but when she gets back, email her your login details, someone needs to get on the case.

It's only a few who have problems, and I don't mind relaying messages, but it's not fair on you guys
stamford

Post by stamford »

yep, hav had problems with audio since they set up in new studio and have tried everything that has been recommended, but still no sound bit upsetting as it's a great show but it could be a brilliant show if it had audio.
bigfella85

Post by bigfella85 »

Grendell - I appreciate your replies mate - thanks for your efforts.

Unfortunately, although I did recieve an email back about this I have heard nothing else and as far as it looks, the audio still does not seem to be working on my computer - yet no-one seems to know why!

Gues I will have to do with the hardcore highlights for the moment, but they always leave me wanting more!!
Keni

Post by Keni »

I'm really not sure about your one Big Fella? It's a puzzle for sure?

Now I know the web team had trouble with the audio and then found out that it was something to do with install settings or cookies for this new Silverlight player. They then posted up details of how to remedy that though.

I too am puzzled why they didn't opt for flash, or at least offer both options? But let's not go into that, I think there will be a re-evaluation of the system and also the site design too, soon.

I am on side though and from what I can see, everything is being done to iron out the small creases. I think that with all the different systems, versions, specifications or all the viewers computers then it is hard to know what each individual problem is.

The majority of viewers and not having problems now though and the team are continuing to work hard on it.

I'll let you know anything that I can find out but as you can imagine, us animals on production side don't have that much contact with the boffins on the tech side.

Thanks for watching though, I hope your loving what you can 'see' :D

Keni

--
[b][url=https://twitter.com/KeniStyles]My tweets![/url][/b]
bigfella85

Post by bigfella85 »

Hello

I'm sorry to say once again that I'm on the free live feed and although the picture is perfect, once again no sound :(.

Anyone with any more ideas????