Amnesty for implants

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
kernal sandez

Amnesty for implants

Post by kernal sandez »

Implants are shite and in my opinion should be made illegal.However i feel rather like knives and guns etc. an amnesty should be put in place so any female (or male) could hand their implants into their nearest police station without fear of prosecution.
Have i any "support" on this matter?
chuck60

Re: Amnesty for implants

Post by chuck60 »

Not from me.

I believe that women have implants because it makes them feel better about themselves, regardless of what you think about it.

For example; It is possible that many of the so called amateur "MILFS",
who appear all over the web, have felt a new lease of life after implants and are now confident enough to show their charms to the general public. Just see how radiant and happy they usually look.
If a girl in the adult industry has enhancement to get more work, and succeeds, then there is no argument against it.

Whoever decides to go through the procedure, it is not my business and it is not your business to have any influence on it whatsoever.

For the record, nobody close to me has had implants and I have no
connection with adult industry, except as a punter.

CC

Hoo Haa

Post by Hoo Haa »

Why should big fake tits give them confidence? They always look bad.
chuck60

Post by chuck60 »

Yawn