Hi its Emily Dean.......

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
vostok 1

Re: Hi its Emily Dean.......

Post by vostok 1 »

emilydean wrote:

> Hey leave it out mate what are you a babeshow groupie or
> something?, i told you i was angry i had alot of abuse coming
> to me via that site pms,

Sorry Emily, I didn't realise that you had recieved abusive P.M's, all that I saw was what you posted on the forum. And the face smashing post was the very first thing you wrote on there.

Again, sorry to hear about P.M abuse you was subjected to.

> so yes maybe i went ott with my
> response but i said sorry dont wanna see that though do you?,
> or is it wont see that !, its easy to just believe im a bitch!,
> yep maybe i am when im fucked off by someone, i pride myself on
> being able to stand up for myself mate.

Again, I didn't realise that you had made an apology as you made it via a PM to someone.

And why should you have to make an apology since you had recieved abusive private messages? Good on you for giving as good as you got.

But those reading the forum, such as myself, were not aware of the abusive private messages sent to you.

emilydean

Post by emilydean »

i dont want anyone to think i am aggressive for no reason, i was angry i said sorry to the people in question , that is what you dont see on there!, also its easy to hate some one when they are having some kind of a witch hint on there!, i stand by my word i have emails to back up what im saying, i simply asked to be deleted i was not agressive and yes got angry with a few people that were rude , i shouldnt of done that i sent speedy bert a message as well but he ignored it, i was having a bad time in my personal life at the time when all this happend , i just lost my nana and was upset , and personal insults tipped me over the edge, im sorry if im touchy about my tattoos but if you knew what they ment you would understand .
speedybert

Post by speedybert »

Hatred?Too strong a word really.Abuse?Well I could paste the 3 PMs you sent on Neil's forum but I can't be bothered(1 Ok ,2 not).I sent you a couple of Pms on that same forum,none of which were abusive and also sent you one in the babeshows forum welcoming you to the forum after you had told me in a long call to Bangbabes (probably cost me best part of ?20.(Don't worry I don't want a refund.)what you thought of Neil's forum at the time.

If you read most of the posts about you on that forum they are actually mostly complimentary.Seems to me that you just see what you don't like and react accordingly.(Neil's forum this time last year"decline in Bangbabes" thread as I remember)As for screeching well I was actually quoting a previous post from another member.Also it was the "shag marry or slap"thread where you got the "slap"(A thread not started by me and featuring a lot of other peoples opinions on a lot of models)Yes I said you were a nutter I'll take that as a fair exchange for "muppet".(shiny Helmet knows what I am talking about)

I can't PM you on that forum because you are not registered (or Neil's because I am no longer registered on there) so you'll just have to deal with this in public.In a perverse way I find it quite flattering that you feel it necessary to namecheck me here and on Neil's forum.And that you feel that most of the abuse you get on that forum stems from me(can't say it does but there you go,I've got broad shoulders so I will take it)

Speedyberk(?)(seen that somewhere too)!grin!

Thought you were smart when you took them on,
But you didnt take a peep in their artillery room,
All that rugby puts hairs on your chest,
What chance have you got against a tie and a crest.
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

i did not actually say yo abused me it was another forum member and i did in fact say sorry to you as you well know !, i had a bad time when it all kicked off and i never said i hated neil , in fact i said i was sick of the forums to be exact!, i do feel the need how ever to find out why you try and sway peoples opinions of me when you dont even know the kind of person i am?, one phone call is enough for you to know all about me?, i called you speedy berk because you called me a nutter refered to me constantly as a neighbours dog which i feel is offensive !, even if someone else wrote it why keep quoting it ?, i am sorry if i upset you before i have said this publically enough!, please just give it a rest now will you ?, i can email you a copy of all emails sent to me this morning if you want proof!, as you believe everyone else but me . At the end of the day i said sorry what more do you want from me?
nasty

Post by nasty »

Jeez, I go to into town for paddy's day, have a few drinks and this thread has turned into a monster!!!

If you guys feel ill will towards Emily, why post in the thread??? Just leave her alone and let her get on with whatever she wants to do. It sounds like the trolling has followed her from the old forum to this one. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER, DON'T CONVERSE WITH HER!!!

Emily feel free to email me on my personal email address on my profile, I'd love for you to become the banner chick on my site header. From what I've seen and heard, you're cool!

[url=http://nastynas.thumblogger.com]Free Pics And Clips At The Nasty Nas Guide[/url]
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Speedy , don't be talking about things you know nothing about, I know you do that alot, but the decline in Bang Babes thread upset Jamie! Not Emily. That thread was taken over by a couple of former presenters/models who Jamie had to let go, they used that thread to basically slag him off and stated that they had left when in fact he had let them go. You never saw any of that and just assumed Emily had got upset by it, when in fact it was Jamie.

Emily was upset by another thread but this was because a colleague and friend of hers had been insulted , Emily is very protective of the people she works with and again it was lies posted by someone who thought he knew the facts.

This was a post you never saw yet you think you can judge whether Emily has a right to be upset or not. It may come as a shock to you Speedy but some things happen in this world that you don't know about.

Also something else that seems lost on you Speedy but models are people too, they have feelings and rights. If a model, or any member, is upset by a post or topic it is THEIR right to feel that way. No one has the right to say they are wrong, or stupid, nobody's feelings can be wrong. What may not upset you could upset someone else, because of so many things. Things we can not hope to know about, something that happened to someone ages ago can and does change the way people react to certain things.

A friend of mine who used to do some modelling for example, she won't use Forums anymore, except Alex Adams' because she got upset on a Forum where she percieved bullying was taking place. (Not here, or babechannels, this was on a very well known model's Forum)

Others wouldn't see it that way , they saw the posts as harmless fun but my friend had been bullied mercilessly her whole childhood so she was sensitive to it. Not the fault of the person who posted the messages as he couldn't have known, but also totally understandable why my friend was upset by it. Others wouldn't have been, it was her experiences that made her upset.

So think about that next time you call Emily, or anyone else for how they react on your Forum. You have no right to judge people until you know the facts.

So lets leave it and let this be Emily's welcome to BGAFD thread and let things go.

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
speedybert

Post by speedybert »

emilydean wrote:

> i did not actually say yo abused me it was another forum member
> and i did in fact say sorry to you as you well know !, i had a
> bad time when it all kicked off and i never said i hated neil ,
> in fact i said i was sick of the forums to be exact!, i do feel
> the need how ever to find out why you try and sway peoples
> opinions of me when you dont even know the kind of person i
> am?, one phone call is enough for you to know all about me?, i
> called you speedy berk because you called me a nutter refered
> to me constantly as a neighbours dog which i feel is offensive
> !, even if someone else wrote it why keep quoting it ?, i am
> sorry if i upset you before i have said this publically
> enough!, please just give it a rest now will you ?, i can email
> you a copy of all emails sent to me this morning if you want
> proof!, as you believe everyone else but me . At the end of the
> day i said sorry what more do you want from me?

Nutter.Yes.
Neighbour's dog.!confused!Not my handiwork that one.And I will happily give it a rest particularly as you started this thread and chose to name me in it!wink!

speedybert

Post by speedybert »

Thanks Neil.You seem to have a short memory about the "decline in Bangbabes Thread"because Emily went nuclear at several of the members who posted on there.I am fully aware that an ex member of your forum may have made an unpleasant personal comment about her.I don't know because the thread was deleted so I never saw it.

In fairness to Jamie his arguments were reasoned and calm.Emily went down the sweary mary route.

And as for things that happen in peoples past?Well perhaps you should check every potential forum members history just in case anyone gets upset by anything.That after all was one of the things that Emily said in my call with her last year,a lack of quality control of members on the forum.But hey what do I know.Nothing apparently.I was a member of the forum then.Says it all really.

Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Well let me say that I am a massive fan of Emily who I think is absolutely gorgeous. I am a member of the www.babeshows.co.uk site and I think it's fair to point out that most people don't slag off the babes. I know some have but the majority don't. I have read many threads on Emily and people seem to give her a bad rap with callers but I tend not to believe everything that I am told and I'm sure she's great. I remember watching Emily on a BBC documentary afew years ago about pets and she came across as lovely and geniune, I hope the dogs are still around and in good health!
tomtr

Post by tomtr »

I was once on a call to Emily and was told to fuck off. It was a while back now and I can't even remember what I said to provoke it. Still it made for a different call experience I suppose to what you get from other girls.