Hi its Emily Dean.......

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
NeilUK

Re: Hi its Emily Dean.......

Post by NeilUK »

Frank, its not Emily who can't understand why someone wouldn't like her. Its everyone who ever meets her and spends some time with her, there isn't any part of her you couldn't like. She's even sexy when she gets mad
:-)

But seriously over the years has anyone worked harder on the late night channels? Has anyone been more of an entertainer, even now when microphone work is so rare she still manages to bring entertainment into it.

As for the insults on Forums, lets face it babechannels isn't the only one with comments like that. But surely we all know what would happen if the person who said that about her met Donna or one of the other girls they insult.

No one is everyones cup of tea but to call Donna that is simply pathetic, I only know Donna via a few emails now and again. But from the contact I have had she seems really nice and genuine, no-one deserves that sort of comment or treatment.

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

Donna is a lovely girl, what make me mad is the girls they worship are the ones that slag the callers, forum users off all the time , some of the stuff that has been said over the years hurts alot, i am used to it now , but if the people who knew Donna , me and a few other models they wouldnt say these things , i dont need to tell you what kind of a person i am , i do alot in my spaire time that puts my life in perspective!, and thanks Neil you are a true friend , you stuck by me for 6 years now maybe more and when i met you a couple weeks ago it showed me how kind you are , your a lovely man dont let anyone tell you otherwise , this guy has done so much for me in the last couple months than anyone could imagine . You know , i dont need to say. And thank you x

worldofglamourmodelling.com
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Don't worry Swampthing, Emily never left my Forum, she has always been one of the most supportive models on there

My Forum isn't everyones cup of tea I know that, but we can guarantee that models and other members are respected.

vostok 1

Post by vostok 1 »

emilydean wrote:

> To anyone who wants to get to know the real me , instead of
> what they hear and read from others please feel free to join in
> the live chat im doing at no cost completely free at 9 pm on
> worldofglamourmodelling.com . You can ask me anything you like
> and instead of judging me , why not see make up your own minds,
> go on be a man and join in i dare you !
>
> 9PM LIVE CHAT ROOM
>
> WORLDOFGLAMOURMODELLING.COM

Here is a video of Emily chatting to a caller and telling him to fuck off: LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSrgHsf ... re=related

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Have you got copyright permission to post those!!!! YouTube won't be impressed !

vostok 1

Post by vostok 1 »

emilydean wrote:

> feel that maybe if i did
> something other than what i mentioned before i need to know
> what it is why you hate me!, and feel the need to SLAP me ? i
> think was the term you used on that forum .

Sorry if I am wrong, but I don't remember anyone stating that they wanted to slap you... But I do remember your very first post saying that you would "smash the fucking face in" of those who held less than positive views about your body art:

"im sick of all these people having all these negative opinions of me and ana she is a lovely girl !

and when people are so rude it makes me sick coz if it was real life they wouldnt say it its just because they can hide themselves behind the computer screen !

put yourselves on here so we can rip the shit outta you all !

and if you see me in real life come and say it to my face and i will smash your fucking face in !

but thats right only on here ! you can hide on here and be abusive yes i have spots i suffer with it so fucking what! it never held me back im no less a person for it and i suppose you never had a spot! im sure you all have perfect skin dont you! i have never been to the gym i was a size 10 at babecast AND 19 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED ! , and because of arseholes calling me fat on the phone i became anorexic for 4 years and am dealing with it so if i put on weight maybe im just getting myself staright i have issues with my weight and you lot picking all us girls to pieces is so mean!

i had my breasts done as i was a 34aaa and never felt happy and was insecure about my body i did it for me no one else! long before becoming a model ,i never had a nose job i never had botox i started when i was 19 at babecast so maybe i have just grown up thats why my face looks different , im getting on abit after all !

i wont be on tv for much longer i plan on giving it all up soon and then you wont all be inflicted with my fake tits shit tattoos and bad skin so dont panic you lot im sure you can all relax very soon!
"

vostok 1

Post by vostok 1 »

NeilUK wrote:

>
>
>!rant!

stickman 23

Post by stickman 23 »

hi Emily,this is Peter,hope you remember me,me and Barry used to visit you alot in the private shops before they stoped them,we always had lots of pictures for you to sign.have missed seeing you as you are one of the nicest models i have met so i do not know what all this shit being said about you not being nice is coming from.have not meet you in ages and i was told you have left the business and gone to portugal to live?have since seen you have done playboy and i loved the pictures you did.would love to meet you again at some time in the future at any events you might be at as i really enjoyed our chats at the private shops we had.you can always email me with any information, good luck Emily Peter
emilydean

Post by emilydean »

i had the same guy calling me asking me to finger myself on tv then calling me names because i wouldnt!, so i told him to fuck off so what?, wouldnt you? next ........