Tamara Promotions Hands On video

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
todge

Tamara Promotions Hands On video

Post by todge »

I'm looking to get hold of "Hands On 3" (good old vhs -not on dvd)

>

The producers (>) still have "Hands On 1" available but not this one,or else I wouldn't ask. (support your neighbourhood producer !)

Anyone who can help,please contact me directly by clicking on my name for an email address.And,in view of its age and rarity,please don't assume someoene else will.....or has,if you're viewing this via the search facility 3 months after the event !

Many Thanks.

Brainsinmedick

Re: Tamara Promotions Hands On video

Post by Brainsinmedick »

Gosh I'd almost forgotten Tamara. I loved their stuff. Used to order vids mail order about twenty odd years ago.
Gave them all to an adult book shop in Manchester when I was having a clearout. Next time I went to the shop he was desperate for some more, said he could have sold them 10 times over.
Sorry Todge I know this doesn't help you, but thanks for the nudge down memroy lane.
Now who was the girl from Birmingham who posed on a cannal barge for an Open Spaces style shoot.....................
colonel

Post by colonel »

Based in Stourbridge last time I heard about them?
Greenwing

Post by Greenwing »

Good luck in your quest.

Like others I really enjoyed their stuff too, though I only saw what was broadcast on the Adult Channel, so it was very mild. Does anyone know whether the VHS and DVD versions were a bit harder than the TV versions, ie did they show pussy at least?

They did briefly have a website called Old Man Does Teens (or something equally dubious!) which was far more explicit, showing fingering and blow jobs etc, but that is now defunct, as is their main site.

Strange how they just disappeared. I wonder what's the best source of Tamara product now that they're no longer trading?
sparky

Post by sparky »

I have collected a number of Tamara videos too but was not even aware Hands On 3 existed.

There is one title I am looking for - see this post

I can't recall a scene on a barge but there was one with the girl under a canal bridge in Birmingham centre.

As to slightly harder versions there were 'export' versions of some titles, you just had to ask when ordering.

With all the CCTV that has appeared in the last few years it would be now be impossible to film many of their outdoor / on train / in cafe / in library etc scenes.

Since the website is live, although not update since December 2007, I assumed they were still trading but may be not.
Emails were rarely answered, you needed to phone them - number on website.
BTW be careful about subscribing to the website, there have been several posts on here over the years about problems cancelling the subscription.

Some titles were re-released on DVD under the original title and others as
Amateur British Hardcore Series
but if they had been challenged in court for a misleading title by including Hardcore in the title surely they would have lost the case.

Greenwing

Post by Greenwing »

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a ring and see what i can find out.