more information on shannon (3)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
camdenman

more information on shannon (3)

Post by camdenman »

Hello people,

I checked out the actresses listings and have most of the films of shannon but does anyone more of here. If she has her own website or yahoo group. I done searches but have no joy so far.

If any of the people who have worked with her are reading this group ie mario can you tell me more !!!!

Or what her plans are or did she retire after making a few films years back. She has the most amazing nipples

cheers for your help
James not Bond

Re: more information on shannon (3)

Post by James not Bond »

You can see her on

She squirts - a lot!!

<http://www.ukgirlsvod.com/index.php?vod=220050&>
Gatesy

Post by Gatesy »

Anyone any latest info on where I can see more of Shannon Squirting ?
aphelion

Post by aphelion »

Pretty much what this guy asked.

Sorry to steal your post.

I checked out the actresses listings and have most of the films of shannon but does anyone more of here. If she has her own website or yahoo group. I done searches but have no joy so far.

If any of the people who have worked with her are reading this group ie mario can you tell me more !!!!

Or what her plans are or did she retire after making a few films years back. She has the most amazing nipples

cheers for your help
biffalo

Post by biffalo »

I've been a fan of this lady for some time now, since the days of VHS when I was first introduced to the 'Strand Girls'. I've seen her in some great scenes and she always seems to be enjoying herself. I can definitely recommend Omars Housewife Gang Bang, where she does her 'pool trick'.
A truly sexy lady (along with the rest of the Strand Girls).
aphelion

Post by aphelion »

Yeah i was looking for that DVD, can only download this from the US sadly, do you know if this is the same scene as Horny Housewives 5, i have the dvd with her from the fucking 40's volume 2 which is was a bit of a let down but everything else she has been in yeah your right she dose look like she is enjoying it.
biffalo

Post by biffalo »

HI Aphelion,

I don't think this is the same scene as Horny Housewives 5. In this one she takes on 4 blokes, one of whom is Omar. What is the scene she does in the Fucking Forties?
By the way, she also does another horny scene in Freddies British Granny Fuck 1 in which she plays a Vicars wife.
aphelion

Post by aphelion »

That must be a new scene for the omar DVD. She has done 2 fucking fourties in vol2 she was with yvette and 2 realy old guys which wasn't what i was expecting :( not my cup of tea

and then she was in vol3 with 3 other mature women and two younger guys i think, she doesn't have much airtime in this one mind :( so not really worth it getting the DVD for it I would say

The scene in Granny 1 is pretty poor, never been much a fan of Freddie s DVD's, pretty poor quality not hot at all.

Have you seen her in the Ben Dover housewife DVD that is pretty decent? would say thats where i first seen her and thought how hot she is.
number 6

Post by number 6 »

She appears in a fantastic orgy scene with a few older ladies,and a couple of guys in a strand movie,not sure whice one it is. I know it was shot years ago mind.
aphelion

Post by aphelion »

that was the fucking 40's volume 3:
http://bgafd.co.uk/films/details.php/id/f1683

I didn't think that was a good example as she has a lesser role than the other 3 ladies.