isabel ice ???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
douchie

isabel ice ???

Post by douchie »

whats happened to isabel ice , one of the nicest people you ever likely to meet BTW, is she retired as there seems like no new material?
isabel ice

Re: isabel ice ???

Post by isabel ice »

Hiya!

Thanks for the compliment, my lovely!

At the moment, I'm on a sabatical. I'm having a rest from the industry, and just concentrating on college, and doing my artwork. I haven't 'retired' as such, because I'm sure I'll do some stuff in the future. At the moment, I just want to do a few other things that are important to me as well. Life would be very boring if you just did one thing all the time!

There are a few newish scenes, like me, Lolly, and Jay on Angels' site. And I have a few Evil Angel scenes that have yet to be released. Also, myself, Liz Lawrence and Daisy went to Italy and those were the last things I shot.

XXXX
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Glad to hear it izzy speak to u soon babe.
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

Hi, Isabel. Did you get the pictures from Erotica London I promised you? I did send them, just don't know if you got them. Enjoy the sabatical. !grin!

Bringing you the stars of the adult industry
<http://www.247AdultStars.com>

Director, Producer, Photographer, Webmaster and Videographer.
douchie

Post by douchie »

cool , your putting your real talent to work that off the grey matter ...always knew you were a swot .......lol

take care & all the best u welsh minx