Now might be a good time to invest in a 3D HD camera, if you can afford one.

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Androm

Re: Now might be a good time to invest in a 3D HD camera, if you can afford one.

Post by Androm »

3D video will come in at some point. Commercial forces will make it happen as the next best thing since hard disk recording, digital TV (which we all know is so brilliant - until your satellite dish can?t pick up the signal in a heavy rain storm (bring back good old analogue)), ect. Sky have been experimenting broadcasting 3D TV for a while. However, it still needs glasses and is 3 X HD cameras broadcasting a RGB single. This new technology does look better, no glasses but I don?t think it will be readily available for a few years.

one eyed jack

Re: Now might be a good time to invest in a 3D HD camera, if you can afford one.

Post by one eyed jack »

Sounds about right Androm. Ill wait until I see them in use before even considering it. Ive just moved up to HD so Im in no hurry to change for at least 3 years

Im not so sure that the credit crunch will preciptate its arrival any quicker unless the prices come down dramatically and furthermore Im not convinced that withthe credi t crunch on that many will be able to afford it to make it worthwhile for the companies to make enough money to make it a mainstay

Though Im sure this is the next step in the evolution of the visual media.

After all technology is moving at an exponential rate at the moment.

No doubt the rush to bring this to market will be met with technical problems as it usally does in first gen equipment.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Harry Hardon

Post by Harry Hardon »

I saw a 3D TV at a PR Company in November and the images made both myself and a friend - both big movie buffs - very ill. I certainly won't invest in 3D TV.

HH

Amateur male - professional in outlook : met the likes of Carmen Moore, Stella Cox, Renee Richards, Tamara Grace, Tiffany Kingston, Loz Lorrimar - all of film :)