Kelly Hart

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Kellyh

Re: Kelly Hart

Post by Kellyh »

Bossman, I am doing a shoot next week that will blow your mind if you like feet!!!

I am going to being filming content for a month or so to make sure the site has lots of content for you guys to enjoy.

Any other requests gratefully received.
Bossman79

Post by Bossman79 »

That's Fantastic! Thanks so much Kelly! Get those sexy toes of yours out for the lads! :)

Seriously it's great that you are shooting through your pregnancy. I cant wait to see the results. And I hope you get lots more ideas what you can be filmed doing too.
Kellyh

Post by Kellyh »

Hardup

Post by Hardup »

Hi ya Kelly, another scenario you could shoot, would be a like cfnm scene with you in the maternity ward.Possibly with Ayla!
thundercracker

Post by thundercracker »

I dont normally find pregnant women attractive but id love to see you having sex whilst pregnant, you still look hot as hell. Feet stuff seems really sick to me lol but I guess so many guys like it you have to do it lol.
JC

Post by JC »

I love the idea of a CFNM scenario in a maternity ward. Maybe you could take a male Doctor to task for getting fresh

Also seconded for the pregnant b/g. Would love to see it

So many possibilities Kelly. My favs include upskirt, handjobs, stockings, b/g, peeing. I like story-driven films, so a little roleplay from you in them would be great. If you ever need ideas just ask!
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

My god this is the longest thread ever, you'd better get shooting Kelly!! CFNM in a maternity ward, how fun!! Although if either of us went in to labour it could quickly turn in to a ball busting session....
Good luck with the site hun, seems you have rather a large fan base already! x
Bossman79

Post by Bossman79 »

Hey I really hope you get to shoot together, Ayla and Kelly! Just superb!!

Bossman79

Post by Bossman79 »

Absolutely gorgeous photo Kelly! Thanks for sharing with us. :)
Fooey

Post by Fooey »

Would like to see more of you and reece/vikki together!!!