Is Louise Hodges still working

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
zackajacka

Is Louise Hodges still working

Post by zackajacka »

I've heard she released several cock sucking films?
nothingman

Re: Is Louise Hodges still working

Post by nothingman »

http://www.bgafd.co.uk/actresses/details.php/id/l0216
The Louise Hodges entry has been removed but you can use the above link for a guide to her films.

As for the original questions in recent years she was just doing photoshoots but a few years ago announce her retirement,however her site recently went back online and said that she was avaliable for photoshoots again.
untold

Post by untold »

I hope she hasn't released any cock sucking films. She had the best bum and the bet boob job and was a fantastic looking woman. The problem was she never could act like she was enjoying giving a blow job. To be blunt she looked awful
colin

Post by colin »

She looked like she enjoyed it in Sperma Klinik!!!

the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
randyandy

Post by randyandy »

untold wrote:

To be blunt she looked awful

If you think the lovely Louise ever looked awful mate can I suggest a trip to the opticians on Monday.

Floydoid

Post by Floydoid »

Miss Hodges is an absolute goddess of the UK adult industry. She always had that perfect combination of looks - 50% classy + 50% slutty.

Just a pity that when she was in her heyday - 1980's to 90's - very few British girls were doing hardcore, otherwise I'm sure she'd have done quite a lot. I seem to remember she did quite a few nice lesbian videos for Liquid Gold. My favourite of hers tho was one she made for Splosh (with Sammy Jane Homden) in the early 90's.

Is it any wonder that the monkey's confused?
mp3

Post by mp3 »

Author: randyandy
Date: 11-30-08 01:17

untold wrote:

To be blunt she looked awful

If you think the lovely Louise ever looked awful mate can I suggest a trip to the opticians on Monday.

-------------------------

Can I suggest you go back to school for reading lessons.
randyandy

Post by randyandy »

You could IF it made any sense

mp3

Post by mp3 »

lets try some basic english then. Here is what was written -

I hope she hasn't released any cock sucking films. She had the best bum and the bet boob job and was a fantastic looking woman. The problem was she never could act like she was enjoying giving a blow job. To be blunt she looked awful

-------------

you see where he says she was a fantastic looking woman, you also see where he is referring to her never looking like she enjoyed blowjobs, then says 'to be blunt she looked awful'?

You misread it as she looked awful looks-wise.

Making sense yet? Apology accepted in advance don't worry.
finchd

Post by finchd »

well why dont we ask her sometimes she comes on here so come on louise did we enjoy or just the money?