hollyd on adultchannel last night!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
blackjaques

Re: hollyd on adultchannel last night!

Post by blackjaques »

No need to blame yourself, Carder. It's your employers (or those who comissioned you) who are the spineless ones.
JamesW

Post by JamesW »

ukpfan is not an adultchannel employee.

Believe it or not, some people do actually like watching the adult channels on TV, notwithstanding the strict regulation by Ofcom.

UK Babe Channels - <http://www.babechannels.co.uk>
BobB

Post by BobB »

I'm sure some people do, but for every one that is happy with the content, I could show you 1,000 who would like it a little harder.
Until someone challenges Ofcom, and that can only be the adult channels, then the situation will never change.
DiscoStu

Post by DiscoStu »

I don't want to turn this into an anti-censorship thread (god knows there have been enough of those that go nowhere) and take away from the celebration of the lovely Holly D's appearence on Adult Channel Virgins this month but I just want to respond to BobB and blackjaque's comments that the adult channels are 'spineless' and are also to be held resposnsible for the challenging of Ofcom's regulations...

That's compete BS!

Yes Ofcom's regulations are restrictive and antiquated but the channels HAVE to abide by these if they a) do not wish to suffer huge fines and b) stay on the air. That is a fact. If they do break regulation and are complained about then they get fined and also threatened with the removal of their broadcast license.

"So what?" you might say - it's all soft shite anyway...

Well think on this. If these channels went off air don't you think the industry wouldn't suffer? These channels spend a lot of money on both hiring talent and creating product (hard and soft) each year. You may only see the soft stuff broadcast but in many cases the hard version is filmed at the same time and is available through other means (DVD, download etc). Without this revenue many stars and producers would be unable to support themselves through this work and so only the extremely successful would survive and you'd see less and less new faces and have the variety you currently enjoy...

As for the channels being the ones to challenge Ofcom well do you really think that that would work? The decison to ban uncut material from TV is a 'moral' one done to 'protect the children'. So if the channels challenged this ruling I doubt it would be taken seriously or given a fair hearing - especially as these are the companies that stand to make a profit from a successful outcome.

Instead the challenging should really come from the punters. If you want to see hard stuff on your TV then TELL OFCOM! Write and complain, sign petitions - use people power (which has succesfully turned many decsions more so than corporate challenges). But the Catch 22 here is that many people who enjoy such material wouldn't really want to have their name and address details (required to make an offical complaint or petition signiture) known and attached to such a campaign. So Ofcom wins yet again and instead you moan at the companies hoping they'll do it for you...

Sorry to rant but had to say my piece.

Now back to Holly D. Those enjoying this babe can see her BG with Peter Oh Tool from this saturday on The Adult Channel. This girl is a bit of a gusher when she gets excited so check out the squirty fun:

http://www.adultchannel.co.uk/series2/h ... oygirl.php