bluebird problems

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ukpunk

Re: bluebird problems

Post by ukpunk »

ive been on hold for a week now, paid for two scenes, after a tonne of bumped emails still waiting
Bluebird Support

Re: bluebird problems

Post by Bluebird Support »

Dear jamesallan53 , I am a support representative at Bluebird Films and I want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the site. Bluebird Films in the UK is in the midst of joining forces with its new sister company in the US, Bluebird America. During the last couple of weeks, the US side has been working on taking over the website and this has caused some glitches with the UK website, which has led to this tardy response. I hope you will take the time to email me so that we can resolve your issues and bring you back to Bluebird! We are launching the brand new site within the next few days and look forward to offering you exciting new content. Please email me at "Marc@bluebirdfilmsusa.com" so that we resolve these issues as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, the new Bluebird Support Team. :)
vostok 1

A quick question...

Post by vostok 1 »

Have the glitches been resolved yet? I realise that things are busy with Bluebird USA launching the updated site but I really wanted to download a Danielle Derek scene from your site and just wanted to know if it is safe to do so at the moment.

Thanks.
Bluebird Support

Re: A quick question...

Post by Bluebird Support »

To my knowledge, we had glitches with particular scenes but the scene you are referring to should be fine. Please contact me if you have any problems. Marc@bluebirdfilmsusa.com

Thank you!
Marc
Bluebird Support