Bluebird

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
beewilson

Re: Bluebird

Post by beewilson »

We have a date yet for when its going live.
KQT

Post by KQT »

Is there any chance that someone from Bluebird can post some preview pics of the new site/content?

e.g.

pics of bluebird contracts girls

trailers to movies that customers will be able to download

if jemstone is a contract girl then a pic of her would be great

thanks
Johnny+VB

Bluebird Support Question?

Post by Johnny+VB »

I heard that Bluebird has content of a few Babestation babes can you give us a clue on who youve got plz? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/index.php

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Streamed Movies.....
beewilson

Re: Bluebird Support Question?

Post by beewilson »

I have been asking for months and there not tellin till it goes on the site.
Bluebird Support

Post by Bluebird Support »

This is Marc at Bluebird Support. I promise you that the Los Angeles office is working furiously on the new website and our launch date is weeks, not months, away. We are very excited about this new adventure!
vostok 1

Post by vostok 1 »

"We are very excited about this new adventure!"

Not as excited as me and thousands and thousands of other customers! Take your time, get things right, we have been waiting the best part of a year for "Generation 2", we can wait a little longer....
michaeldon1

Post by michaeldon1 »

I think I have the feeling that when/if this site is ever up and running,it'll be the usual suspects..girls we've all seen before....
Bluebird Support

Post by Bluebird Support »

When we make the switch in the next couple of weeks, or even days, we will be carrying over what is currently on the site. However, new scenes will be added at a progressively faster rate. I do know from being in the editing room that there are some American faces such as Sativa Rose, Carmella Bing, Eva Angelina, and some more, all in brand new content. We have been editing new content for months and look forward to releasing it. There is a lot of paperwork and technical work to be done before we can share it with you. But we're getting there!
Keiranlee

Post by Keiranlee »

Hey Marc,

Did i meet you at a strip club in LA??