Kacie-Lou

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Sodoffbaldrick

Re: Kacie-Lou

Post by Sodoffbaldrick »

I agree with DD.
I bought some of those videos from her adultwork site.
She is naughty.
She needs to be signed up for a proper website and do some full length vids.
SB
Nighty28

Post by Nighty28 »

Anyone got any pics of her sucking cock?
stugws

Post by stugws »

satch9

Post by satch9 »

nice work and a lovely taster of the other things she is doing - there arn't even any stills on her page.

lets keep searching

fredking

Post by fredking »

I'm searching on adultwork for her (candy summers) and nothing to be found at all??? I'd LOVE to know where to find her - esp. her harder stuff ... do please update us ...
Toddy

Post by Toddy »

Hi all,

Thanks for the link stugws.

Others may have already found the additional galleries, but for those who haven't changing the gallery number, the 9 in stugws' link to another number ie 1 will allow you to see other sets of this young lady.

Sadly, there only appears to be 9 sets in total, including the link posted previously.

Take care

Toddy
seagull68

Post by seagull68 »

Thanks for that link stugws - these are early shots of Kacie Lou when she was about 18 - she had that lovely combination of cheekiness/innocence with a great figure - she looks fantastic in those pics. I was lucky enough to do a shoot with her when she was 18 in Milton Keynes and just starting out. She's had a few name changes and style changes since then!
stugws

Post by stugws »

she also shot with a natalie watt in some earlier website puretotty i think. anyone got anything on her?
Sodoffbaldrick

Post by Sodoffbaldrick »

I don't believe it......
She's changed ID again....
She's back as Sky Taylor on Adult work and as Brooke Summers on Modelsclub.
The hyperlink to her "Candy Summers" web site has vanished on the Modelsclub page.
SB
Dickie Davies

Post by Dickie Davies »

Don't worry about it, Baldrick. Whatever she calls herself, let's hope she is not backing off b/g.