jordan jagger's not patriotic ???

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
scotty loco

jordan jagger's not patriotic ???

Post by scotty loco »

almost every site with jordan on it says she's from england. is this how someone has told her to market herself or is she ashamed to be scottish??? i thought being scottish would maybe help her career in the states but what do i know?? ive also noticed that she no longer talks with a scottish accent on bangbabes but that could just be with being in england and america for the past few years......it aint the easiest accent to get rid of though.
Andy Mann

Re: jordan jagger's not patriotic ???

Post by Andy Mann »

Hey Scotty,

I know Jordan pretty well through work and her accent is a real mixture of all three countries..the Scottish twang comes out sometimes though and I know shes proud of where she comes from, maybe it says shes from England as in she is based in England?

Andy Mann
Jonone

Post by Jonone »

You'd not like her to recite a wee bit of Robert Burns between slurps Alice ?
isabel ice

Post by isabel ice »

Well, I'm from England sometimes, Wales in England other times, and I'm fully Welsh sometimes... there's no marketing ploy, not intetionaly from the model anyway. The director/companies write all the blurb themselves.
Cenobitez

Post by Cenobitez »

Scotland, London, Ireland, Britain and Wales are all parts of England. Oh and London is where the white house, i mean parliment is :P

It is said that both love and truth walk hand in hand. But if the need is great enough, can we learn to love a lie?
Jonone

jordan jagger gallery

Post by Jonone »