Jemma Jey

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bristolian

Jemma Jey

Post by bristolian »

Succumbed to temptation the other day and bought her DVD (990) from Fiona Cooper. One scene is weird- a male 'stroker' appears every so often and is shooed away, who then appears at the end of her scenes, so weirdly edited and, in the bad editing, clearly shags her. Does anyone know if this appears elsewhere or is it destined to be part of the Cock Sucking Beauties series?

thanks yours curiously
michaeldon1

Re: Jemma Jey

Post by michaeldon1 »

I have that dvd and I think it's just the way it's shot...in the FC mag it's referred to as "cock teaseing",rather than "cock sucking" or "cock pleasures"(sex),so I think thats as far as it goes....plus in her final scene in that dvd,the guy lines up behind,just about to enter her his dick is flacid....
I am going to get her next dvd,but haven't got round to it yet....
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Your right about the Editing it's Really crap! it's even worse than Killergram's and that's saying alot...

As for the guy i wish he'd stay behind the cam Cause he just makes the DVD unbearable to watch

I don't think i'll get any more of Fiona Cooper DVDs because of the Edithing & they guys constant interference. Not only that it's always 1 position & not much Doggy style hmmm not fair...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Streamed Movies.....
sony100

Post by sony100 »

anyone got any screencaps of the dvd, i thought she didn't do this type of work
sony100

Post by sony100 »

anyone know what porscha's dvd is like
Pennywise

Post by Pennywise »

I bought the Porscha DVD last year. It's ok. She looks good and enjoys her toys but she does come across as hesitant with the 'teasing' and dirty talk.