Lolly Badcock rocks!?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
BigBoris69

Lolly Badcock rocks!?

Post by BigBoris69 »

I don't know whether it's her dirty antics or her filthy vocabulary... but I think Lolly's awesome!

Opening the floor for people to post her greatest hits here :)
http://celebrityscraps.com
thealtruist

Re: Lolly Badcock rocks!?

Post by thealtruist »

I am totally with you on that one, man. For me it's the fact that she's just really filthy. There's nothing she won't do. Poppy Morgan's still my all time favourite but the scenes that she did Lolly are red hot. I don't know if you're into this but Lolly did some watersports scenes with Angel Long. If you are you've got to check them out. They are awesome!
chrisd

Post by chrisd »

lolly is awesome , great arse and thighs !
chrisd

Post by chrisd »

and i luv her voice
BigBoris69

Post by BigBoris69 »

Hey i just got an IM that there's a Lolly Badcock night on RedHot this saturday. They are showing loads of the films she's been in back to back!

I've asked him to get me more info.. will post when i know :D

http://celebrityscraps.com
davecrowley

Post by davecrowley »

thealtruist: you say theres nothing she wont do - well she hasent done much so far? a couple of hardcore scenes with what appears to be her boyfriend and thats just about it
this post should belong to the promotions section as thats all it is
thealtruist

Post by thealtruist »

What are you on about? Lolly's done loads of stuff. "Uniform Perversions", "Killergram", "The Good, The Bad and The Filthy", "National Models Peeing 3", pissing videos with Angel Long. The list is endless. "Dogging Diaries 4" is another one. I don't care whether she only does hardcore with her boyfriend. Her lesbian stuff is out of this world. If you ever get the chance, check out the videos on her website. They're fantastic. Solo, lesbian and boy/girl stuff. It's all on there. You'll soon change your mind. Come on Lolly and her fans and friends. Make a comment! Show some support for Lolly!
Poppy Morgan

Post by Poppy Morgan »

I got to agree.. having been on set with her before and of course shagging that famous minge.. that girl seriously kicks arse!
But her b/g stuff from what i've seen is really something too.. shot her when she was new to the biz, and her scene was cut shit loads cos she was so mental in it!

Lolly.. love ya..

x
rgb

Post by rgb »

There is something special about Lolly. I've met and worked with her a few times now and she has that little bit of charisma that sets her apart from the crowd.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
Johnnyboy 22

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

Its a shame she cant get a new website up i agree with you poppy she really does seem to love what shes doing.