LDM

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
grif

Re: LDM

Post by grif »

I think if LDM wants to make a comeback then she needs to raise her game. Not sure how many people are going to be interested in seeing LDM playing with dildos, to get my attention I think it needs to be hard core B/G action with some A level action thrown in. A Road Trip with Marinio would be just the job.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

Sorry to be a wet blanket but the doctor vid is at least couple of years old it has done the rounds here and else were several times. The other comments about her being available at at uk-glamourgirls.com are fiction (to get punters in) and talk of a come back pops up here ever few months, ain't happening.
And the "gone solo site" is just old pics, the ones on their cover page are all pre boob job and years old.
spod1000

Post by spod1000 »

Yes the clip isnt new . . . I have seen shorter versions elsewhere, this is the longest version I have seen

Also having spoken to LDM on 5 occasions when she has done Erotica, Sports tours at Private shops etc I asked her if she were available for photoshoots with fans . . . she said "No" but then added that if I wanted to "Shoot her" I should keep an eye on uk-glamourgirls.com as that is the only place I would be able to find her if I wanted to spend some time with her.

A few months later LDM was advertised.

I sent an e-mail specifically asking whether LDM was in fact . . . well . . .LDM. They said yes.

I passed the information on to someone I knew was a big fan and he booked an appointment .

Day 1 was a disaster as they "lost" his number and having sent him to the wrong hotel he was very pi$$ed off. When he contacted them they re-arranged for the next day.

LDM was there. She told him that she only provides for select visitors. Her husband believes she is only modelling when she comes over to the UK from Portugal. She told him that she needs the money in case her relationship goes wrong (what would happen if he found out what she was doung . . . duh)

They did the act. He said she was very nice, fun to be with but also very professional. She knew what was what. And she charged ?600 for an hour.

Sghe told him if he wanted to "visit" her again to keep an eye out at uk-glamourgirls.com as that is the only site she will use.

This is not fiction. You are just lucky if you look at the right page at the right time. The best time to look would be when the Sport advertises her on tour over here
Bob Singleton

Post by Bob Singleton »

I understand that LDM has recently been working in a couple of table dance clubs... FYEO on City Road London EC1 and at Divas in Newquay (both have Alan Whitehead as the "Management Consultant"), though a close friend who works with her at both venues tells me she doesn't seem to do any better than the other girls.

"But how to make Liverpool economically prosperous? If only there was some way for Liverpudlians to profit from going on and on about the past in a whiny voice."

- Stewart Lee
Cynical Sids Old Pal

Post by Cynical Sids Old Pal »

Alan is an old pal of mine.........Marmalade.....................
Sunday Sport Road Show.............Mel and Kim..............
Lena Skoog.........Ford Mustang.......................
Top Fella..............Liked a Fuck as much as anyone........
Hope Alan is well...............
colonel

Post by colonel »

The legendary drummer of Marmalade, of course- a damn fine band....
Deuce Bigolo

Re: free my ass as usual

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Just read on another forum 20/7/08

"13 minutes of interview the rest you have to unlock by a text messege costing 10 pounds"

"I can confirm that you can only look at the interview with her droning on about all sorts of things and that you have to text or ring a number for a code-which I will not be doing-once again it shows the Sunday Sport's complete contempt for its readers by persuading(and hyping all last week) Linsey's return only to get you to part with more of your hard-earned!!"

"Saw copies of the Sunday Sport at my local petrol station,and it clearly stated that you were getting a Linsey Dawn Sex DVD"

Typical Sport baloney

free = softcore interview
Lightningboy

Post by Lightningboy »

..watched the Sport DVD at the weekend..only caught a glimpse of her "reduced" shaped tits..they look very saggy compared to the way they were (ie.perfect) and standing next to Cathy Barry they looked tiny...what a waste :o(
Jimmypoo

Post by Jimmypoo »

I remember the crowds trying to get her to their table for a table dance at the Sunday Sport Road shows in 1996!

Not many girls get a 12 year career out of Table dancing!