Unpublished Magazine Photos

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
saratoga120

Re: Unpublished Magazine Photos

Post by saratoga120 »

I am a serious consumer of the photos I'm asking about. There are three British magazine models I'm willing to pay a premium for their unpublished work, Claire *********, Sami Walker and Lorraine Ansell. If you like, I can email you specific layouts for which I am looking for the complete set.

Eagerly awaiting your reply . . .
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Hit me up on email paul_eva@paulmarkham.com or ICQ 213 327 873 and we can talk about it. To give you an idea of cost it would be 30 to 40 GBP to scan 100 slides. Add the license to that. What do you want the pictures for?

I shot Claire but not for mags. Knew the other two.

I'm going to hit a few of the boards that feature the flat bed magazine scans and see what they say.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Let's first explain how it works with these mags Saratoga (Bob). In reality 90% of the time anyhow, they purely rent a set off of us the the one month that they publish the pic's. There has always been a kind of invisible agreement between the tog and the mag (their idea by the way) that they can keep them for a year after publication to stop you selling, to any rival mag basically. And sometimes they don't publish straight away (most mags are 3-6 months ahead) so thats a long wait to get paid and a long wait to get your property back.
Now sure they get 100-120 pic's usually and then struggle to choose 12-15 so sure there are loads left but the same set can be sold to a different territory (eg USA) at the same time. So that mag will use different shots. And pay a proper price too.
It is 3 decades (YES 3) since a British mag put up it's fees paid to togs which is quite obscene.
Anyway take a look at it's run by a m8 of mine - Alec and he is catering for people like yourself. I may well be uploading my stuff with him soon to add to the Joanie Allum sets that he currently has.

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
paul markham

Post by paul markham »

Thanks for the link Dave.

Spot on with the explanation, except some mags did put up the payment 50 quid about ten years ago. So in 30 years 50 quid increase!!!

Hit me up on ICQ Dave. Got a mate of ours staying here with us.

Retired.

On Skype sometimes @ paulmarkham1
saratoga120

Post by saratoga120 »

Thanks Dave for a great link. It does my heart wonders and my checkbook nervousness to find 81(!) Claire ********* magazines available. At the third stroke I will begin my quest to acquire them all.

-- Bob
Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

MSN me Paul, I don't use ICQ.

Dave Wells

Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Third stroke of wanking ? Anyway good luck.

Dave Wells

Peter

Post by Peter »

Dave Wells wrote:

> It is 3 decades (YES 3) since a British mag put up it's fees
> paid to togs which is quite obscene.

And in the last couple of years, fees have actually reduced quite significantly. As I said above, no-one wants to pay for anything.
We have need of you again, great king.
titluver

Post by titluver »

I also read with interest as I would want rare unpublished or very early photos and vidoes of Dawn Phoenix. Score seem to own most sets of her but she must of done early work with smaller publishers / photographers when she started out but I cannot seem to find any despite searching. Did she use a different name? I have a mag of pixs of her on a bed that are obviously amateurish but never seen more of the set, suggestions, help please?