Cathy Barry We Miss You!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
coyle06

Cathy Barry We Miss You!

Post by coyle06 »

THIS MESSAGE HAS ALSO BEEN POSTED AT CATHYBARRY.COM

Hi Guys,

Its been a long time since Cathy Barry was on the forum so hopefully if we start a new thread the lovely lady will come on and tell us how shes doing and how the new Diaries 10 DVD is coming along.

Im one of Cathy's biggest fans, Ive adored her for years and think she is the best in the business. She is a beautiful woman and is really kind and down to earth. I have all of her dvds bang up to Get Your Rocks Off her most recent release which is fantastic I might add.

If you haven't seen Cathy's Diaries 9 then I would advise everyone to get a copy as soon as possible as it's absolutely mind blowing. If you are a Cathy Barry fan you just need to see this movie!

I stay in Glasgow and my names James. Are there any other Scottish fans out there? If so please get in touch.

As far as I know, Omar Williams and Cathy have filmed a new scene for Diaries 10 so im looking forward to seeing the photoshoot of that. It's sure to be amazing!

Cathy, please get in touch soon we all really miss you!!

James in Glasgow xxx