Emma Butts

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
old blue eyes

Emma Butts

Post by old blue eyes »

FUCKING ELL SAW THIS GODDESS ON TV XXX LAST NIGHT,SHE IS GORGEOUS WHAT BEAUTIFUL TITS BEAUTIFUL FACE AND THE LONGEST LEGS EVER,HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PICTURES OR LINKS OF HER RIDING A COCK
dimi

Re: Emma Butts

Post by dimi »

Just about to post roughly the same thing..... great minds eh!
dimi

Post by dimi »

Just logged off and watched a bit on telly, purely in the name of research!!!!! what the hell happend to her... she looked good, did a few scenes here and there, then diapeared for a little while and has come back and looks INCREDIBLE!!!! i didnt think it was possible but ms butts looks more amazing than ever before.....................................
laralatex

Post by laralatex »

She's on our site.

'Fun for all and all for fun'!

www.twitter.com/laralatex
www.facebook.com/Laral Atex
funessex

Post by funessex »

You really do need to check out my site below for the new look Emma... honestly... you won't believe what she gets up to!

<http://www.phils-angels.co.uk>
michaeldon1

Post by michaeldon1 »

I'm not sure of this forums attitude to rapidshare links,but if you go to:
sexysat-tv.com/en
go into the disscussion link click on UK shows then click on the LiveXXX link and you'll find a rapidshare link under the title Mega Oops...of course if one of the admins tells me its ok to put the address here then I will..
Emma is on the show and using a dildo on herself live,not knowing it's not allowed :)

dimi

Post by dimi »

emma was again on channel 957 tonight and good grief is all i can say.

I MEAN JUST........................................WOW!
Johnny+VB

Post by Johnny+VB »

Any 1 know where I can find pics of her?? Not Sexstation that site is crap like who finds bright pics attractive??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What Could Stop Sites Getting Members?

A: Glossy/Bright Pics And Streamed Movies.....
dimi

Post by dimi »

killergram has her best scenes to date, my opinion and hopefully they will get her back.