What type of girls do you like?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
bridgeman

Re: none of this...

Post by bridgeman »

I agree with you. Tattoos and extreme piercings distract from the natural beauty of a womans body.

I like women to be confident in how they look under natural conditions. I hate the "USA" style makeup they use. The pattern is always the same for them, blonde, heavy lipstick, heavy eye shadow and badly drawn eyebrows.
emmab

Post by emmab »

i hate very orange girls too i have tattoos so im not totally natural but no fake tits or orange/tanned im very pale and i like girls that way too :)

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily
Kix

Post by Kix »

Long-haired brunettes, redhead, accents (U.S. Southern states being a personal favourite), rich, expressive eyes. Sexy girl-next-door types (Tammie Lee, Stephanie Cane, Cody Lane, etc.) Boobs don't have to be huge either; so long as they're proportionate, I'm cool.
Marino

Post by Marino »

I like the one's that say "Yes".

--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
william

Re: What type of girls do you like?

Post by william »

HORNY !

girls that like to suck dick and take loads of cum over their face.

Especially ones that like to suck MY dick lol....
number 6

Post by number 6 »

french 40 plus
max_tranmere

Post by max_tranmere »

Girls who are quite curvy, who have shoulders, boobs, hips and an arse. I don't like skinny girls. Girls who work-out a lot and are nicely firm and toned are a turn-on as well. Laura Hermansen, although now retired, was always nicely toned in her movies (I'm sure still is) and is someone I've always been a big fan of and I've posted things about her on the Forum before.

You say you want to know details about what guys like so you can have ideas for future bookings. Well, try and get her to perform again! She may do if the money was right. She'd be about 28 now. Do some research online and try and find contact details for her and approach her! I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be keen to see her in action action!