NIKKI (2): IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED.......?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Darkow Hotmale

NIKKI (2): IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED.......?

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

Looks similar to a set that's been kicking around on the forum in the past, but it's always good to find anything featuring this truly special lass!

What say you, Staceyowenfan?

JK, you're always a reliable source of hard-to-find material. Anything in your mammoth collection?

heavyscot

Re: NIKKI (2): IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED.......?

Post by heavyscot »

Very true ... very special
Shame there is not more material of her .

Superb body .. very sexy lady!
chuck60

Post by chuck60 »

I like her as well.

Looks like the pics were taken at the same time as a shoot
she did for, I think Dodgers. I downloaded the couple of scenes
she did.

I wonder if it was a case that hubby thought it would be a bit
exciting at the time to see her filmed, then got cold jealous feet
when others took an interest.

Could be wrong but I think it`s doubtful we`ll see any more.

Whatdya think Joe?
staceyowenfan

Re: NIKKI (2): IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED......

Post by staceyowenfan »

Funnily enough darkow dude when i joined up for www.worldwidewives.com she had a "profile" ( i cant comment on whether it was actually her, or when the profile was created) so all excited i sent her a mail saying that she had quite a fanclub over at bgafd and would she want to have a look at the site as it could result in a lot of work for her.After 5 weeks of being on the site there was no reply unfortunately :(

my guess is that she has retired, less surely if she was still in the biz then someone would have informed her on the multitude of threads regarding her on here? all positive postings alluding to her popularity i might add.

Still, ill keep looking for time to time, and if i find owt rest assured itll posted on here

salut,
SOF :)
Darkow Hotmale

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

Frustrating isn't it!

I think Chuck60 may be right that hubby/family didn't approve of anymore adult work.

I'm not suggesting that she doesn't have a mind of her own, and that she genuinely decided not to progress further in the biz. BUT, anyone looking at that earthy, genuine smile would have to conclude that she did have fun doing what she did for what looks like a very short time.

More's the pity. Hopefully, there'll be more uploads to your new Yahoo Group.

A part of me says that perhaps it's for the good that she didn't over-expose (lol!) herself cos that means we'll cherish whatever rare stuff there is out there in cyberspace.

She's a gem.
chuck60

Post by chuck60 »

I agree with you my friend.

That air of mystery does have it`s own erotic charge.

CC
small_brother

Post by small_brother »

I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this topic a while back. Somebody knew her name, and said she was working for the local authority back in Wigan. I guess her modelling days are a thing of the past. One can only hope, neh pray, that she hasn't gone on to have a breast reduction.
staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

A breast reduction, that would be blasphemy! I worship at her wondrous mounds !wink!
staceyowenfan

Post by staceyowenfan »

ps a local authority you say? does that cover the nursing profession? we can only live in hope.

Can see me having a fortutious ankle sprain at the jjb stadium next season............ :)
small_brother

Post by small_brother »

There is a post on a previous thread that states her name as Gill Quirk. Definitely Gill, and definitely from Wigan. Maybe someone can tell us more.